Free Lunches This Summer

Jun 7, 2011 Full story: WTWO-TV Terre Haute

Many students throughout the Wabash Valley receive free or reduced lunches so they don't go hungry.

Full Story

Since: Dec 10

League City, TX

#1 Jun 9, 2011
No, no, no.
This is worded all wrong.
Let me correct that:
"Many taxpaying parents throughout the Wabash Valley get to stick it to the rest of us and receive free or reduced lunches for their kids while we have to pay for ours."
There! All better. Welfare. Nothing more. Not only does it get federal money coming in, free and reduced schools get gobs more tax money. Many things to do with computers get funded up to 90% by the federal government based ONLY on the free and reduced student percentages. So, its just not the money for food their ripping us off for, they're using other stolen funds as well. Pay taxes, get free computers for SOMEONE ELSES KIDS while they EAT YOUR LUNCH.
Freeloaders should go hungry. Take responsibility for your own. Work hard, feed your kids. Stop sucking off of me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Linton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troy Shane Criss Sun Chasity 1
Are we safe in our homes? Oct 14 scared to sleep 3
The rehmel's Oct 14 Wonder if Im safe 1
How do women get by with this? (Aug '12) Oct 8 aunt 2
House behind Subway Oct 1 neighbor 1
Student assaults classmates and principal in Du... (Feb '09) Sep '14 Shredded wheat 91
girls that love to play with their dogs? Sep '14 k9girlwanted 1
Linton Dating
Find my Match

Linton Jobs

Linton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Linton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Linton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]