linton police department

linton police department

Posted in the Linton Forum

Keith

Bloomington, IN

#1 Aug 31, 2013
So we may have to lay off a couple of police officers. The irony here is that we have a clown police officer yingling who committed a felony and was arrested. He gets a joke plea bargain and gets to keep his job. Now 2 officers with less seniority who have never committed felonies may be laid off. Yep, you'll like Linton.
Brandi

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2013
Maybe they should lay Debbie Mcdonald Miller off she don't do her job anyways
Sad

Greenfield, IN

#3 Sep 23, 2013
Debbie does her job. Keith is right. Someone who chokes out a kid shouldn't have their job.. Especially representing the city of linton. Maybe someone should give old chief a pay cut and take away the trouble maker and call it even. I know almost all the guys on the force and they would be stupid to let any of them go. Linton has an excellent force compared to surrounding cities. It's sad they have to take away a good thing.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2013
you'll Like Linton really?? what's so great about it? it's just like the rest of Greene county that's the problem today lets talk trash about other towns but our own Mmm linton ain't NO better than any place!!
Anonymous

United States

#5 Oct 19, 2013
Debbie McDonald LMAO she is a JOKE
Ace

United States

#6 Oct 24, 2013
Debbie married a Renegade what's wrong with that picture.
beezle

Bloomfield, IN

#7 Dec 6, 2013
Great men and great department for our county.
former resident

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2014
I lived their with my boyfriend a while :) he still lives their he is a pos too!!! But their is a sexy younger cop with glasses, chubby, has a wife that red headed an had a baby while back he is frigggggin sexy! But super unprofessional. The things he says an does on dutie by that palace bar :)
Liberal

United States

#9 Jul 16, 2014
Debbie McDonald . Was stressed at the prison chest pains .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Linton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Bruce Borders as State Repres... (Oct '11) Jul 24 HeIsUseless 25
News Old Linton Drive-In To Be Resurrected And Open ... (Jul '12) Jul 13 Paul Allsup 13
Michelle Scales (Jan '15) Jul 2 Once Bitten 3
Brooke Jackson Jun '16 Nasty 1
Jama pegg Jun '16 Exman 1
Ian Long (Jun '13) Jun '16 TSBN 5
Mike and Marci May '16 Joetta 2

Linton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Linton Mortgages