Linton Man Sentenced To 14 Years On C...

Linton Man Sentenced To 14 Years On Child Molesting Charge

There are 3 comments on the WBIW-AM Bedford story from Mar 1, 2012, titled Linton Man Sentenced To 14 Years On Child Molesting Charge. In it, WBIW-AM Bedford reports that:

Cooper negotiated a plea agreement Tuesday afternoon allowing him to plead guilty to a single count of child molesting, a class B felony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIW-AM Bedford.

tim brown

Paris, IL

#1 Mar 7, 2012
well i think he should have got more years cause it sounds like he is a child rapist i hope he doesnt have any kids of his only
tim brown

Paris, IL

#2 Mar 7, 2012
sounds like a very sick man well i hope he gets treated the same way in jail hope big bubba gets you i would say dont drop the soap but you should get whats comimg to you karma is a -----
bubba

Aurora, IL

#3 Mar 16, 2012
tim brown wrote:
sounds like a very sick man well i hope he gets treated the same way in jail hope big bubba gets you i would say dont drop the soap but you should get whats comimg to you karma is a -----
I'm a-waitin' fer him.....yum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Linton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda Reetz (Jun '14) Nov 17 aaron 2
Clay fladder Nov 16 Old friend 2
Help Nov 11 Junkie 2
Who is jerry may Nov 9 crazy 2
To ‘Not a Friend’ Oct 24 Boo 2
dugger Oct '17 tmoney 1
Pretty young blonde working at walmart (May '15) Oct '17 Boye 4

Linton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance