Investigation Continues In Possible J...

Investigation Continues In Possible Jasonville Homicide

There are 41 comments on the WBIW-AM Bedford story from Jan 13, 2014, titled Investigation Continues In Possible Jasonville Homicide. In it, WBIW-AM Bedford reports that:

Investigators are continuing to look into the circumstances surrounding a suspicious death called a "possible homicide" that occurred early on New Year's Day in Jasonville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIW-AM Bedford.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Homicide

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jan 16, 2014
How come we have not heard anymore on this Homicide?
Hush now

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jan 17, 2014
Because supposedly it involves a cops son and drugs, DUH? What else do you think it would be?
Momma

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2014
What do you want to hear? Call the prosecutor's office and ask. Just because the media doesn't think it's newsworthy doesn't mean the legal system is avoiding it. The media is a reporting entity, not a legal entity.
noname

Clinton, IN

#4 Jan 17, 2014
The person who was killed was a very known man who was a loving father . He was my friends step father . Theres was no drugs involved i can tell you that because Josh cleaned up his act when he got married and had kids and yes it did invole a police officers son and also involved Jasonvilles mayors grandson who happens to be the cops nephew and they were breaking into the house of the person they murdered and josh went to protect his family and sadly he didnt have a chance to fight back
rusty rigg

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2014
He was a snitch but he didnt deserve to die

Since: Sep 13

Newburgh, IN

#6 Jan 18, 2014
I need names...what officer??
interesting

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jan 18, 2014
Least_im_real wrote:
I need names...what officer??
I'd like to know this to. Someone was telling me about this but they didn't know who the officers name.
interesting

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jan 18, 2014
Momma wrote:
What do you want to hear? Call the prosecutor's office and ask. Just because the media doesn't think it's newsworthy doesn't mean the legal system is avoiding it. The media is a reporting entity, not a legal entity.
No the fact that it was an officers son (sadly) make this MORE likely to be a cover up once again. This far from the first time that they have covered up something in favor of the police or the city and I doubt that it will be the last time either. While it's true that the news people's hands are tied the prosecutors office isn't going to say or do anything to shame him or make an officer look bad no matter what the case is.
closr friend

Lancaster, IL

#9 Jan 18, 2014
rusty rigg wrote:
He was a snitch but he didnt deserve to die
He was for from a snitch,
FARMER

West Terre Haute, IN

#10 Jan 18, 2014
Since the news is not reporting names please list the names of all involved. Thanks
Handle It

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Jan 19, 2014
The Family needs to call the State Police or FBI to handle this Case,don't sit back & do nothing! Make a stand!

I would love to hear some names too!
Names

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2014
Handle It wrote:
The Family needs to call the State Police or FBI to handle this Case,don't sit back & do nothing! Make a stand!

I would love to hear some names too!
Justin McDonald, his mom is a cop in Linton.
Names

United States

#13 Jan 19, 2014
I wouldn't call the man who died a snitch. I don't know if he knew things or not. But I can tell you this. As long as people set around and turn a blind eye to the druggies of the world, things like this will happen. If you have little kids, I feel for you. Even kids from the best families get caught up in this crap. It needs to STOP!! The law's are to easy on the meth heads of the world! Slap on the wrist and send them on their way. They are in and out of jail over and over again! When we lock them up it shouldn't be to watch cable tv and chum around with another junkies in there for the same thing! Bring back the chain gangs! Make them go out and work a 12 to 14 hour day six days a week. Give them Sunday for church if they want, if not they work. If they try to get away while on work duty, shoot their asses! I bet after a two or three year sentence a lot of them would change their way of life when they get out!!! Were to DAMN EASY ON THEM!!!!!!!!
Ok I'm done....
Miner24

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jan 19, 2014
Names wrote:
I wouldn't call the man who died a snitch. I don't know if he knew things or not. But I can tell you this. As long as people set around and turn a blind eye to the druggies of the world, things like this will happen. If you have little kids, I feel for you. Even kids from the best families get caught up in this crap. It needs to STOP!! The law's are to easy on the meth heads of the world! Slap on the wrist and send them on their way. They are in and out of jail over and over again! When we lock them up it shouldn't be to watch cable tv and chum around with another junkies in there for the same thing! Bring back the chain gangs! Make them go out and work a 12 to 14 hour day six days a week. Give them Sunday for church if they want, if not they work. If they try to get away while on work duty, shoot their asses! I bet after a two or three year sentence a lot of them would change their way of life when they get out!!! Were to DAMN EASY ON THEM!!!!!!!!
Ok I'm done....
Sounds like a plan to me!

Since: Sep 13

Newburgh, IN

#15 Jan 19, 2014
Justin McDonald = murderer
Sooo

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jan 19, 2014
Why did he kill him & what's the details of this case? The news has said nothing at all...Has this Justin been arrested yet? Or let me guess he runs free like the rest?!
Names

United States

#17 Jan 19, 2014
Sooo wrote:
Why did he kill him & what's the details of this case? The news has said nothing at all...Has this Justin been arrested yet? Or let me guess he runs free like the rest?!
Still on the streets of Jasonville, so far.
Spy

United States

#18 Jan 19, 2014
Debbie is also married to a Renegade check them out might learn something
Sooo

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jan 19, 2014
Names wrote:
<quoted text>
Still on the streets of Jasonville, so far.
That's unbelievable if he really did it!! WOW!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#20 Jan 19, 2014
Sooo wrote:
<quoted text>That's unbelievable if he really did it!! WOW!
Time will tell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Linton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison guard in Walmart talking tuff! (Feb '15) Aug 31 UraTurd 2
Brooke Jackson (Jun '16) Aug '17 S-kay 2
Amanda Reed Jul '17 Not a friend 1
Fireworks Accident Jul '17 Christian 1
Jama pegg (Jun '16) Jul '17 Forest 6
Who is jerry may Jul '17 Karma 1
Sherry Booker/Mason/Wade/Hall Jul '17 Ridindirty 1

Linton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance