Devlin Road Accident today?

Devlin Road Accident today?

Posted in the Linton Hall Forum

Bristow Gal

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Aug 5, 2008
Does anyone know details about the accident that closed Devlin between Linton Hall and University today? We saw the Medivac, and are hoping everyone was okay
Jason

Quinton, VA

#2 Aug 6, 2008
No clue. They had Sheffield manor on lockdown when the chopper came in to land near Rothbury and University.
Char

Lake Orion, MI

#3 Aug 6, 2008
Did anyone ever find out what happened? I have been looking all morning. If you have any Info please reply.
Bristow Gal

Sterling Heights, MI

#4 Aug 6, 2008
Did they land the Medivac in the neighborhood? We were wondering where because it looked like it was right there!
Jason

Lansing, MI

#5 Aug 6, 2008
Yes, it landed in the neighborhood. Still have now idea what happened, but I did see sand put over a liquid on Devlin. It was either two cars hit head on and the liquid is from the vehicles. It could also be blood if someone was hit on that road. It would not suprise me because I have seen many near misses on that road.
Jason

Lansing, MI

#6 Aug 10, 2008
Anyone???
Bristow Gal

Sterling Heights, MI

#8 Aug 14, 2008
Head-On Crash Leaves Four in Hospital in Prince William County On August 5 at 5:20 pm, a 31-year-old Bristow woman’s 2006 Volkswagen Jetta crossed into oncoming traffic and struck a 2003 Ford F-250. They were traveling on Devlin Drive near University Boulevard in Prince William County said police spokeswoman, Erika Hernandez. The Bristow resident was flown to Inova Fairfax Hospital to receive treatment for her severe, but non life-threatening injuries. Three men from the Ford, the driver and two passengers, were also taken to the hospital with minor injuries. Neither drugs, alcohol, nor speed have been identified as factors in the accident. No one has been charged at this time.
Jason

Troy, MI

#9 Aug 19, 2008
DAMN!!! Not bad for a Jetta... I would have thought that the truck would have killed her instantly, I hope all is well...
na nbnnb

Germantown, MD

#10 Nov 14, 2011
your retarded get your facts str8. it was deff not a 2006 and the jetta definatley didn't cross into oncoming traffic .... the red van ran the red light when the jetta had the right of way..
Bristow Gal wrote:
Head-On Crash Leaves Four in Hospital in Prince William County On August 5 at 5:20 pm, a 31-year-old Bristow woman’s 2006 Volkswagen Jetta crossed into oncoming traffic and struck a 2003 Ford F-250. They were traveling on Devlin Drive near University Boulevard in Prince William County said police spokeswoman, Erika Hernandez. The Bristow resident was flown to Inova Fairfax Hospital to receive treatment for her severe, but non life-threatening injuries. Three men from the Ford, the driver and two passengers, were also taken to the hospital with minor injuries. Neither drugs, alcohol, nor speed have been identified as factors in the accident. No one has been charged at this time.
Annoyed

Washington, DC

#11 Nov 14, 2011
na nbnnb wrote:
your retarded get your facts str8. it was deff not a 2006 and the jetta definatley didn't cross into oncoming traffic .... the red van ran the red light when the jetta had the right of way..
<quoted text>
Before you call people retarded, maybe you should learn the difference between 2008 and 2011.

Or maybe you shouldn't call people retarded at all, at least until you learn the difference between "your" and "you're." Idiot.
Local Mom

Baltimore, MD

#13 Nov 17, 2011
na nbnnb wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the darn article- it is an older one about an accident on a different road years ago. Seriously, and using the word retarded just shows what a low class person you are. Apparently grammar is not one of your skills.
Passerby

Clinton, MD

#14 May 15, 2014
I saw a mangled bicycle and a smashed in windshield. My guess is the cyclist was Med-evaced. It looked really bad and a helicopter is never a good sign... Prayers to all
lady

Germantown, MD

#15 May 27, 2014
Passerby wrote:
I saw a mangled bicycle and a smashed in windshield. My guess is the cyclist was Med-evaced. It looked really bad and a helicopter is never a good sign... Prayers to all
Oh my word, read the darn posts above yours. This thread is about a 2008 accident that occurred on DEVLIN Road. You are talking about an accident that occurred on Linton Hall Road in May of 2014.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Linton Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Towncenter in Gainesville VA (Sep '06) 7 hr Gman 5,498
Pokemon 12 hr bi guy 1
bi or gay in Manassas 13 hr bi guy 1
gay or bi in manassas 13 hr dork beat 6
hi Manassas 13 hr dork beat 4
News Manassas wants to know what keeps you coming ba... Jul 15 RealistiCitizen 2
66 commute Jun 30 LKA 3

Linton Hall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Linton Hall Mortgages