Ramsey County sex offender goes missing

Ramsey County sex offender goes missing

There are 79 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 24, 2011, titled Ramsey County sex offender goes missing. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Minnesota Department of Corrections is looking for a level three predatory sex offender who absconded from a halfway house Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Black Buck

Minneapolis, MN

#66 Feb 24, 2011
Goose N Gander wrote:
<quoted text>
We are a little put-off that you would all of a sudden turn this into a waterfowel issue. Sounds like you might be an avian racist!
Very true....I need to get with the program and become duck blind, I mean, color blind.
Black Buck

Minneapolis, MN

#67 Feb 24, 2011
Continence wrote:
<quoted text>
1. This guy is a member of a victim class....your co traveller.
2. The leader of The Victim Party sure appears to be on the down low.
3. His homosexulity is not a perversion, it is normal human behavior, and his need to express his homosexuality and convert another young male is acceptable given his Victim status.
4. To your Rascist question.....It is true that in the European Cultures there is repression of sexuality...but 1/2 of the European continent is not infected with AIDS as is Africa. The impregnating pre teen females is still not common in the European Cultuers as it is in the Sub Saharan cultures.
So ya this freak was no doubt victimized and abused as a boy, but his Homosexuality is something he was "Born with", as natural as a spring rain and so refreshing....not!
1) I'm not sure what the deal with your victimhood spin. I'm just curious about White male eros....the "victim" stuff can wait for stories about police brutality and such.

2) Are you referring to our President with that "leader" remark? I hope not, as not even Limbaugh or Beck buy that Larry Sinclair / gay Obama garbage.

3) His homosexuality per se is no biggy. If he likes consenting, adult man-meat, that's his business and nothing to get upset about. Your "conversion" remark is interesting. But what about White men who like underage FEMALES?

4) AIDS in Africa is a shame...those folks need to "glove up." You seem hostile to the dude's homosexuality. You would be cool with it if he limited himself to consenting grown men, right?
Justice

Rochester, MN

#68 Feb 24, 2011
Shoot to Kill Please!

“Great place to live”

Since: Jan 09

Grand Rapids, MN

#69 Feb 24, 2011
Why did the state wait 4 days to alert the public? Often it is a member of the good people who notice a creep like this isn the neighborhood or under a porch, in a garage etc. Who knows what he has been up to, but presumably without a lot of money, he'll either need to hook up with someone who does or start holding up convenience stores etc.
Continence

Cold Spring, MN

#70 Feb 24, 2011
Black Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I'm not sure what the deal with your victimhood spin. I'm just curious about White male eros....the "victim" stuff can wait for stories about police brutality and such.
2) Are you referring to our President with that "leader" remark? I hope not, as not even Limbaugh or Beck buy that Larry Sinclair / gay Obama garbage.
3) His homosexuality per se is no biggy. If he likes consenting, adult man-meat, that's his business and nothing to get upset about. Your "conversion" remark is interesting. But what about White men who like underage FEMALES?
4) AIDS in Africa is a shame...those folks need to "glove up." You seem hostile to the dude's homosexuality. You would be cool with it if he limited himself to consenting grown men, right?
Yah.
Black Buck

Minneapolis, MN

#71 Feb 24, 2011
Continence wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah.
Cool. I'm glad to see that you are progressive enough not to have a problem with dudes who are into consenting, grown dudes.
missing facts

De Forest, WI

#72 Feb 25, 2011
The person he was convicted of raping was a friend he beat up and peed on. The rape charge came from using bodily fluids. The judge who sentenced him was a golf buddy of the kid's dad. Yet he was never given a new trial, even when the crime was decriminalized. Do the math, he served twenty-four years for peeing on someone. Funny, in my high school, seniors would duct tape freshmen to trees and pee on them and no one cared at all.
Daddys Got a Pink Cloud

Minneapolis, MN

#73 Feb 25, 2011
Brianmpls wrote:
<quoted text>
UUGH.
Racist!!!
The first guy starts picking on gays.
Now you're starting in white the race crap.
Why are so many people so stupid?
GROW UP!!!
And please do not vote or reproduce.
Grow some:
Well most pedophiles are married, white men with children themselves. That's not racist but a DOJ/FBI/BAC Fact. So don't get riled up about the statistics. As we are sure you have not ever stereotyped, pigeon-holed anyone because you are another annoying privileged gay,white male who takes offense to the facts about Pedophiles. And no I do not think that because a man is homosexual equates to being Pedophile. It's MARRIED WHITE MEN IN THEIR LATe 30's -60's. But all races and genders are also pedophiles, but the majority creepy closet cases without any police infractions at all.
Daddys Got a Pink Cloud

Minneapolis, MN

#74 Feb 25, 2011
missing facts wrote:
The person he was convicted of raping was a friend he beat up and peed on. The rape charge came from using bodily fluids. The judge who sentenced him was a golf buddy of the kid's dad. Yet he was never given a new trial, even when the crime was decriminalized. Do the math, he served twenty-four years for peeing on someone. Funny, in my high school, seniors would duct tape freshmen to trees and pee on them and no one cared at all.
Put down the METH Foil thingy
Daddys Got a Pink Cloud

Minneapolis, MN

#75 Feb 25, 2011
Emerson Boozer Guy wrote:
Why did the state wait 4 days to alert the public? Often it is a member of the good people who notice a creep like this isn the neighborhood or under a porch, in a garage etc. Who knows what he has been up to, but presumably without a lot of money, he'll either need to hook up with someone who does or start holding up convenience stores etc.
So you know his financial situation because you are __________

So many idiots in Minnesota, jeepers.
heh

Minneapolis, MN

#76 Feb 25, 2011
Just your typical gay.
heh

Minneapolis, MN

#77 Feb 25, 2011
missing facts wrote:
And here comes the gay brigade to defend him. Expect more of this as homosexuality becomes normalized in this society.
Continence

Cold Spring, MN

#78 Feb 25, 2011
missing facts wrote:
Well if your story is true, then I guess he would be likely to re-offend (Level 3), and it looks like he did the re-offense most people released from prison do after 20 years, fail to re enter society. Any research on this and all would see that your story happens all the time to males in America, especialy for men in divorce.
Annie

Hopkins, MN

#79 Feb 25, 2011
I'm not sure why people are bringing race into this. This guy is a sick person, it doesn't matter what his race is.

“OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!”

Since: Oct 10

Minneapolis

#80 Feb 25, 2011
Daddys Got a Pink Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow some:
Well most pedophiles are married, white men with children themselves. That's not racist but a DOJ/FBI/BAC Fact. So don't get riled up about the statistics. As we are sure you have not ever stereotyped, pigeon-holed anyone because you are another annoying privileged gay,white male who takes offense to the facts about Pedophiles. And no I do not think that because a man is homosexual equates to being Pedophile. It's MARRIED WHITE MEN IN THEIR LATe 30's -60's. But all races and genders are also pedophiles, but the majority creepy closet cases without any police infractions at all.
Grow some?
Hate to break it to you honey but one swing of my shwing is enough to take out half the continent.

Since: Jun 09

Olathe, KS

#81 Feb 25, 2011
missing facts wrote:
You are lying. If this were true he would never have been convicted of first degree. Also, his page on the sex offender registry indicates what the assault included, which was rape. Either you are him, or are trying to draw sympathy for him. Either way, people like you are part of the problem.

Since: Jun 09

Olathe, KS

#82 Feb 25, 2011
Black Buck wrote:
What is it that White males find arousing about youngsters? Is it a matter of aesthetics? Easy manipulation? Both?
Not trying to be snarky....just askin'.
Genuine question. Yes, pedophiles of all colors seek out youngsters for a number of reasons. One is the easy manipulation factor. It is said that the main motive is not sex, but control and power. The innate innocence of a child is appealing to them.
dude

Mankato, MN

#83 Feb 25, 2011
We need to lock all sex affenders in a prison because they hurt so many familys and it should be like doing murder
Pete Wendell

Saint Paul, MN

#84 Feb 28, 2011
Daddys Got a Pink Cloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow some:
Well most pedophiles are married, white men with children themselves.
Priests can marry? Since when?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lino Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Aug 10 You are welcomed 148
News 4 men arrested in burglary at Obama Elementary ... (Aug '10) Jul '17 Well Well 38
New restaurant office Bristol Mar '17 Hairless food plz 3
Irrigation Outfitters - Tax fraud (Mar '08) Sep '16 due diligence che... 17
News Sex offender to be released again: Antonio Mata... (Jul '08) Jun '16 Hes not a monster 3
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) May '16 Daniel 73
News DNA Evidence Links Inmate To 2000 Rape (Feb '06) Feb '16 TOASTER 6

Lino Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lino Lakes Mortgages