Ramsey County sex offender goes missing

The Minnesota Department of Corrections is looking for a level three predatory sex offender who absconded from a halfway house Sunday. Read more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Freedom Lover

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 24, 2011
Let's see, we can't lock up criminals, we can't deport criminals if they don't have a nice place to go back to and the way our President is runnung this country is a crime! Go figure?
Walker is a govt worker

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Feb 24, 2011
Apparently Gene was not so intensively supervised. The question is how does he even get done serving a sentence.
PP a photo might have helped.
Smartass

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Feb 24, 2011
Freedom Lover wrote:
Let's see, we can't lock up criminals, we can't deport criminals if they don't have a nice place to go back to and the way our President is runnung this country is a crime! Go figure?
One crime you committed is taking a breath. You are blaming Obama for what the likes of Pawlenty did here in Minnesota. Remember the GOP'ers think that it costs too much money to lock criminals up and since they live in a gated community they don't care about the working folks.
hohokusexpat

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Feb 24, 2011
These guys never rehabilitate and need to be locked up forever. Or maybe required to wear a sandwich board that says "Stay away from me I'm a convicted pervert" .

Since: Jun 10

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Feb 24, 2011
So he's been on the loose for a few days and now they are telling the public!!
The TRUTH

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Feb 24, 2011
ahhhhh OH, another white predator on the loose. We need to send all of them back to Europe. No good child molesting losers !!!!
NoSht

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Feb 24, 2011
What in hell is "intensive supervised release"?
If it's that intense, did he knock out the guard or carve a pistol out of a bar of soap or what? Mn Department of Corrections is one fkd up department.
troll

Farmington, MN

#10 Feb 24, 2011
NoSht wrote:
If it's that intense, did he knock out the guard or carve a pistol out of a bar of soap or what? Mn Department of Corrections is one fkd up department.
"intensive supervised release" usually means he has to check in face to face with his probation officer weekly. Not all that "intensive" if you ask me!

Since: Jun 09

Lincoln, NE

#11 Feb 24, 2011
NoSht wrote:
Intensive supervised release where Level III sex offenders are concerned is supposed to mean that he has electronic monitoring, similar to house arrest, and has to notify officers if he wants to go anywhere so they know where he is. They claim that because of this they would always know where he was.

The reason he is on this type of released would be due to the fact that he is a Level III, deemed most likely to reoffend. This happens when the offender fails to comply with sex offender treatment and other things as far as rehabilitation. Usually this is a person who either refused treatment or failed to take personal responsibility for the crime, here the rape of a 15 year old girl.
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#12 Feb 24, 2011
42. Really? Looks like 62.
Burns

Owatonna, MN

#13 Feb 24, 2011
Shoot him dead on site. End of story for this worthless waste of white. Next.
Amy

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Feb 24, 2011
Freedom Lover wrote:
Let's see, we can't lock up criminals, we can't deport criminals if they don't have a nice place to go back to and the way our President is running this country is a crime! Go figure?
The most idiotic comment of the day!
The Dude

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Feb 24, 2011
And people want the government to manage everything in their lives...

Looks like a liberal judge who doesn't like these sex offenders to be locked up.

Since: Dec 10

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Feb 24, 2011
Nasty people, need to be taken out instead of rehabilitated. Can't rehab sick nasty people. Only death can rehab that.
Marx Karl Dayton

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Feb 24, 2011
He looks like a nice enough guy, and I think he is being vilified because he is poor. He will likely support me in future elections, so leave him alone!
DeMarco

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Feb 24, 2011
As if we don't have enough crap to worry about! Now we find out, TODAY, that this guy has been on the loose all week? I wonder how many little girls he's managed to rape in that short amount of time....
hehefest

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Feb 24, 2011
Smartass wrote:
<quoted text> One crime you committed is taking a breath. You are blaming Obama for what the likes of Pawlenty did here in Minnesota. Remember the GOP'ers think that it costs too much money to lock criminals up and since they live in a gated community they don't care about the working folks.
hahaha pwned!!!

judging fromt the negative reactions to your comment, you hit the nail right on the head! well done. woodshed!!!
hehefest

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Feb 24, 2011
Irreverent One wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find truly amazing is that you are able to use a keyboard with your head so far up your own butt. Get off the Pawlenty rap, it's truly old.
Can't take the truth eh? You're probably among those who don't blame Bush for bungling the surplus.

How do YOU manage to breathe with all of that POLE in your mouth?

Rebuttal??
Swampy

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Feb 24, 2011
If you read this I have a Boy Scout troop leader position available.
Also a Catholic school janitor opening.
Pete Wendell

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Feb 24, 2011
The DOC recommends that the public does not attempt to confront Glaraton. Instead, please run him over with your car and blame icy roads
OK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lino Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Mar 12 Unreal 103
News Man charged with five felonies (Oct '07) Feb 27 Blue Collar 69
News A coroner of compassion: The Anoka County medic... (Mar '08) Feb '15 nvrmnd 15
News Mortgage scam snagged scores (Jun '08) Feb '15 thompson twins 64
Randi Nicole Blaido (Jul '14) Feb '15 yellowsubmarine 103
noel attaway lmao Jan '15 cupids messanger 1
Review: Silverwood Apartments (Dec '12) Dec '14 NO Dont Do IT 2
Lino Lakes Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lino Lakes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]