Ruben Rosario: 'English-only' propone...

Ruben Rosario: 'English-only' proponent might try comprehending fac...

There are 288 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 27, 2010, titled Ruben Rosario: 'English-only' proponent might try comprehending fac.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

There is a wealth of reasons why the fine 19,000-plus residents of Lino Lakes should stand up as one when the proposal to approve or deep-six an 'English-only' city ordinance comes up for debate or a vote July 12.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Jake

San Antonio, TX

#303 Jul 23, 2010
Get off my lawn!!!!
JON

Minneapolis, MN

#304 Jul 23, 2010
Give the LIBS their way and MEXICO will become South North Dakota.
Bus Driver

Minneapolis, MN

#305 Jul 23, 2010
JON wrote:
Give the LIBS their way and MEXICO will become South North Dakota.
NOT FUNNYS JON! This serios forums! Go Away!!
Idiots

Saint Paul, MN

#306 Jul 26, 2010
Lino Lakes, Anoka's Getto, Bachmann country. Nuff said.
Ditz

Minneapolis, MN

#307 Jul 26, 2010
IF a person cannot read traffic signs in the USA they shouldn't be allowed to drive!
Bus Driver

Minneapolis, MN

#309 Jul 26, 2010
Everybodys America here!
Lee Weiss

Saint Paul, MN

#310 Aug 4, 2010
Life is in kind of crazy for the past few years. I'll skip the blame and just say it is tough for lots of people. We have a tendency to need scapegoats. Be it German immigrants who ran German schools when they came to America (for example: my Mom and Uncle attended German school in New Ulm, Mn., and English wasn't taught) Or as I was growing up, many in the country were anti-Catholic and many people still are. We can always pick on the Jews or the Latinos as scapegoats. Why not stop part of the craziness in your life and assist those who are your brothers and sisters from another place and another religion. Working together is the road to sanity. Best wishes to my Brothers and Sisters.
Joe Bite Me

Long Lake, MN

#311 Aug 4, 2010
Lee Weiss wrote:
Life is in kind of crazy for the past few years. I'll skip the blame and just say it is tough for lots of people. We have a tendency to need scapegoats. Be it German immigrants who ran German schools when they came to America (for example: my Mom and Uncle attended German school in New Ulm, Mn., and English wasn't taught) Or as I was growing up, many in the country were anti-Catholic and many people still are. We can always pick on the Jews or the Latinos as scapegoats. Why not stop part of the craziness in your life and assist those who are your brothers and sisters from another place and another religion. Working together is the road to sanity. Best wishes to my Brothers and Sisters.
Because your parents and grandparents came here legally AND have paid taxes AND contributing to their country as they have grown up, staying on the legal side of the fence. Probably fighting for the USA and proud of the red white and blue!!

Whereas at this point in time many who have committed to the USA are faced with loosing their homes, and all other possessions they and their parents have worked for meanwhile people from a different country are sapping the wealth from the USA government basically breaking the bank.

Why, because fools like you are wealthy and can sit back and play the role of "DO-GOODER".

IF you were broke and loosing everything you own an having to live in a tent just so illegals can live off the fat of the land I suspect your opinion would be different!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lino Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) May 17 Daniel 73
News Looking for God? Try the 'burbs. (Feb '11) May 12 ikeepmymoneyforme 932
Just curious...what can Hugo do better? May 8 justwondering 1
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Mar '16 nothankyou 119
Irrigation Outfitters - Tax fraud (Mar '08) Mar '16 county employee 16
News DNA Evidence Links Inmate To 2000 Rape (Feb '06) Feb '16 TOASTER 6
When is Blaine Johnsville Garage Sales??? (Apr '08) Jan '16 packerfan0822 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lino Lakes Mortgages