Four teens arrested in Hugo, Wyoming robberies

After a string of armed robberies in the metro area, police have arrested four teens they believe were involved. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
to hard

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jan 26, 2009
nothing else for these kids to do...
MSHSL

Shakopee, MN

#2 Jan 26, 2009
And if these kids are student athletes they will lose thier eligibility.

Somehow I doubt they are.
ahem

Ellicott City, MD

#3 Jan 26, 2009
Shock of the day - this thread is not bombarded by several dozen quick comments linking this criminal behavior to these people's genes and culture.

Funny how that works.
nice work

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jan 26, 2009
Atta boy to the coppers that caught thease little Pieces O S, they ought to lock them up and forget about them, no plea deals...I'm sure they can be rehabbed over the next ten years....
jct

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 26, 2009
Dumb kids....especially the 18 year old.....

Since: Apr 08

Currently in MN. Orig. from NJ

#6 Jan 26, 2009
They thought they were so smart...until the cop turned on the lights and pulled them over.

The REAL fun started for them when they got to jail.
Parnelli Jones

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jan 26, 2009
ahem wrote:
Shock of the day - this thread is not bombarded by several dozen quick comments linking this criminal behavior to these people's genes and culture.
Funny how that works.
Maybe because as of this writing, no one has jumped forward to say they are just some poverty stricken, oppressed victims of society, and just need some love and group hugs to make everything better. I'm sure they are all just getting their lives together.
monet

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Jan 26, 2009
ahem wrote:
Funny how that works.
Well at least not until you bought it up, Albert.
WiLdFaN

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jan 27, 2009
All I can do is shake my head... 17 year olds that the highlight of their day is to put a gun in someones face.
Why a liquor store? What do you know about them? You're only 17 and 18 years old!
Unfortunantly, this is our future.
Lawyer

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Jan 27, 2009
Their parents' must be so proud.
No spin zone

Forest Lake, MN

#12 Jan 27, 2009
Good civillian work Rick with out you the cops had no clues. See you Friday!!
anonymous

Shakopee, MN

#13 Jan 27, 2009
if your going to judge them, know them first. my cousin was one of the boys, though we're obviously shocked and dissappointed, he was a crack baby, dropped out of school in eighth grade because of learning disabilities, and both of his parents are so drugged out you can't imagine. so to 'nice work' from saint paul, fuck you. you don't know them.
Regular Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jan 27, 2009
anonymous wrote:
if your going to judge them, know them first. my cousin was one of the boys, though we're obviously shocked and dissappointed, he was a crack baby, dropped out of school in eighth grade because of learning disabilities, and both of his parents are so drugged out you can't imagine. so to 'nice work' from saint paul,**** you. you don't know them.
Oh, OK that makes this just a mistake. Just let them off with a slap, they will not do it again... I have a nephew that is a crack baby, too. He is homeless and always will be. That does not make it ok to hold a shotgun to somebody.
high taxes

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jan 27, 2009
WiLdFaN wrote:
All I can do is shake my head... 17 year olds that the highlight of their day is to put a gun in someones face.
Why a liquor store? What do you know about them? You're only 17 and 18 years old!
Unfortunantly, this is our future.
Yes this is our future. What do you expect from a libbie state like Minnesota where they import welfare users from all over the Midwest, move low income housing into towns that never had crime problems before even though residents don't want it, and where the courts re-release the bad guys all the time.
And then liberals cry the blues when Gov. Pawlenty wants to address the funding issues that are creating our state's uncompetitive, future third world condition.

#17 Jan 27, 2009
anonymous wrote:
if your going to judge them, know them first. my cousin was one of the boys, though we're obviously shocked and dissappointed, he was a crack baby, dropped out of school in eighth grade because of learning disabilities, and both of his parents are so drugged out you can't imagine. so to 'nice work' from saint paul, fuck you. you don't know them.
We can tell your related.

#21 Jan 27, 2009
hugo wrote:
envolved
hugo wrote:
I'm sure that you did just as dumb shit when you were their age.
I did alot of dumb things as a teen but I never held a gun to someones face or went along with others who did. That's beyond "dumb shit" at any age.

There's no excuse that will make being INVOLVED in an armed robbery ok.
Tom

Le Sueur, MN

#22 Jan 27, 2009
I just can't figure out why people who knew these idiots would write in to this forum stickup for them! If any of them was my family member or even my best friend, I'd be the first one to say they f'ed up and you better get a good lawyer. I'm so sick of the "I had bad Parents", or "drugs made me do it" or "I didn't get the proper counciling because the republicans take the funding". Liberal dumb a-s-s-e-s
north st paul

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Jan 27, 2009
throw em in jail we dont need this kind sh!t here or anywhere for that matter i know the girl as well n im not gona support her yeah my cousins a meth head n all that but she dont help rob liqur stores shes needs 2 be put away for a while to relize what she did was wrong n rethink who she should be hanging out with jail will do her wonders then shell know what freedom feels like maybe then shell know not 2 rob liqur stores and can actually drink at a legal age
NICE

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Jan 28, 2009
hey "HUGO" I wouldnt brag about knowing anyone involved with thease 4 waste of skin.,.think of the terror they caused... this is a bit more than "fing up" and yes armed robbery does in fact make you a bad person.. you jack@$$....beware of the company you keep....soon we'll see you in security camera footage too....
as for you "anonymous from shokopee" you're a effing moron, way to look out for your family, they commited armed robbery, what more do I need to "know" them...they're Sh!* Bags..lock them all up for the maybe bubba can have his way with the crack baby @$$....
Lawyer

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Jan 28, 2009
hugo wrote:
I knew 2 of the kids envolved in that. I am a 19 year old who was friends with the girl. I can tell you right now that she is not a bad person. We all make mistakes. Yes, it was dumb for them to do that. But just because of the stupid **** that KIDS do, doesn't mean that they are bad people. I know that these kids didn't have a great up bringing, but everyone fucks up. Don't sit here and judge them, I'm sure that you did just as dumb **** when you were their age.
I can tell you right now, without having ever met her, that yes indeed she is a bad person.(And how did the f word get by the auto-censor? It won't even let you write hole.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lino Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Silverwood Apartments (Dec '12) Dec 18 NO Dont Do IT 2
Randi Nicole Blaido Dec 12 Haha 24
Mills Fleet Farm (Jul '07) Dec 10 jim in duluth 15
Man charged with five felonies (Oct '07) Dec 10 Blue Collar 67
Ramsey County home values rising, and so are th... Dec 8 doomsayer 1
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Nov 25 Paul 96
Former sheriff Fletcher files to run for Ramsey... (Jun '12) Nov 24 Dutchman 3
Lino Lakes Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web