Teen's fatal crash may be suicide

Teen's fatal crash may be suicide

There are 234 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 7, 2008, titled Teen's fatal crash may be suicide. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A two-car collision along Main Street in Blaine this week left a 16-year-old boy dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Since: May 08

Minneapolis, MN

#236 Sep 22, 2009
Greg. Now that its school and what would of been your last year. I think about you everyday. Thinking how much fun it would of been to finish our years off at blanie with you. i just want to tell friends and family that he is missed and thought of often! <3
JLT

Saint Paul, MN

#237 Oct 11, 2009
PhilCat wrote:
<quoted text>This is very true.
I was tortured for almost two years before I figured out a good friend was hooked on Meth.
These people can produce a good line of b/s that almost makes sense.
Then one day I challenged the events being told, and sure enough it was true Meth abuse.
I stepped and cured this person in one talk.
I gave him no alternative to escape the facts.
3 years later, and he's doing fine running the business like it should be.
So My Hat is off to You for stepping up to the plate and telling it like it is.
This situation has nothing to do with this tragity.
I however wanted to point out that no one is cured of a meth addiction!!!!! You are giving yourself WAY too much credit!!!!
As a 4 1/2 year recovering meth addict, you are never cured and never cured by the words of 1 person!!!!
omg

Andover, MN

#238 Dec 7, 2009
Louie the 8th wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, Ham Lake doesn't have a police departmetnt-
I live down the street from the "non-existent" police department..
P-Offed

Minneapolis, MN

#239 Dec 17, 2009
The holidays are not the same without you!!!!
P-Offed

Minneapolis, MN

#240 Feb 12, 2010
You would have been 18 today
auntie

Minneapolis, MN

#241 Jul 2, 2010
We miss u boy!!! U would have graduated in June. DAMN IT !!!
kayla ann

Minneapolis, MN

#242 Dec 2, 2010
yes, was selfish of him to take another persons life, but in his defense none of you ignorant bastards can even come close to comprehending what was going through gregorys mind that sad day. you can't even sit there and judge him, you don't fucking know him. but in the same sense I don't know this lisa girl. very sorry for the loss of not being able to tuck your "precious children" into bed but think about this, at least you will be able to watch your son or daughter grow up into eveything you've ever imagined and more. his parents can't do that, they didn't even see him graduate. being a classmate, it would have made me proud to graduate with someone with such scholar and brilliance. Gregory Scott is truly one of the greatest inspirations of my life. and seeing his father at the wake, sitting there, lifeless was too hard to bare.. and to Lisa, this life is your stage, break a leg you old crone!!!!!!
all my love to you above, gregory scott spieker II.
may you finally have everything you've deserved.
mee

United States

#243 Mar 6, 2011
It's 3 years already! Life is not the same! ;~(0
Kari Lee

Minneapolis, MN

#244 Mar 18, 2011
Greg I miss you so much not a day goes by that i dont think of you! MISS YOU BUDDY!
someone who knows

Portland, OR

#245 Jun 13, 2011
I would like everyone to know that the investigation came back that it was not a suicide , he was on his phone when the crash happened and they believe he dropped it and when he went to grab it he moved the wheel just enough to hit the other lady , because the crash was not DEAD on , he hit her driver side with his driver side , not smack dab in the middle . I do feel sorry for the other lady , but as this was not a suicide he did not INTENTIONALLY hurt anyone , he would never do something like that , i don't care how long its been since anyone has posted on this , Gregory was my world i loved him with all my heart . And to see things on here like lucky she survived and he died , NO thats not lucky at all . he was loved by so many and now so many people have a hole in their heart where he belongs . His mother knew something was wrong and something told her to go to the last place she saw him which was right at the intersection before he crashed and drove up right after the cops got there to find out her son had died ! you should really not believe everything you hear in the papers . and stop being so insensitive to other people . I don't care what anyone says , but i will correct you if you say it was a suicide .
I pray you are still R.I.P Gregory . i miss you like you wouldn't believe .
someone who knows

Portland, OR

#246 Jun 13, 2011
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH?
She was saying she knows greg well enough to know it was not his fault , he did not create the crash . he did not do it on purpose .
WTF

United States

#247 Nov 12, 2011
DID HIS MOM TELL U TEXTED HIM NOT TO BE TALKING ON HIS PHONE WHILE HE WAS DRIVING????
Docs

United States

#248 Feb 13, 2015
yo yo yo wrote:
If the article is wrong, I am sure most would apologize. If the article is correct and he did intentionally cause the accident he deserves the scorn! But you are right, people should know the facts first!!
I would like you to say that that To my face you punk bitch your a coward and I will show you how much of a Fuckboy you are . Don't cry out for your family bitch it was your choice we jumped into some gamgster shit coward
Docs

United States

#249 Feb 13, 2015
I Wish I I could Take some of you cowards threw to meet him he's in heaven while you fuckfaces are bumping your gums. You know it's hard to bite when the teeth are taken out of your mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lino Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Aug 10 You are welcomed 148
News 4 men arrested in burglary at Obama Elementary ... (Aug '10) Jul '17 Well Well 38
New restaurant office Bristol Mar '17 Hairless food plz 3
Irrigation Outfitters - Tax fraud (Mar '08) Sep '16 due diligence che... 17
News Sex offender to be released again: Antonio Mata... (Jul '08) Jun '16 Hes not a monster 3
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) May '16 Daniel 73
News DNA Evidence Links Inmate To 2000 Rape (Feb '06) Feb '16 TOASTER 6

Lino Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lino Lakes Mortgages