Carmaggedon Twin Cities style? Gridlock possible on 694

There are 23 comments on the Star Tribune story from Jun 15, 2013, titled Carmaggedon Twin Cities style? Gridlock possible on 694. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

While it may not be evident to motorists, concrete is deteriorating from the ground up all along the I-694 corridor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#23 Jun 18, 2013
So, you lied about SWAT, you lied about leaving, and you lie about Obama everyday....

Do you worship a lying/dark god or something ?

What's up with your depravity.

Does Paul Rand worship the DEVIL !!??

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Jun 18, 2013
See my line now its war wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you respond and attempt to correct slewer he knows he has you. You must not ever respond because it gives him an audience and that's what he's all about. He suffers from ADD and is more than likely gay or has some other mental disorder.
No one in their right mind would work for Libertards for even all the money in the world. Slewer is certified nuts.
I've know a few who have worked as well as voted for libtards. like one of my ex-sister in laws and her husband. she is the older sister to my ex-husband. in fact the entire family of my ex's are libtard demoncrats. and they demanded that I vote like they do.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#25 Jun 18, 2013
" I took my inheritance from him and paid OFF the mortgage I had on my condo ..."

Sorry, I was just quoting a liar, it seems....

Ps- YOU BOUGHT YOUR CONDO WITH INHERITED MONEY, you contracted to make payments !!!

Nice to try to lie, but stupid to believe you're smart AT ALL !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lino Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is Blaine Johnsville Garage Sales??? (Apr '08) 6 hr Ihhh 16
Dollar general May 3 Love me or hate me 1
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Apr 11 Kent 105
News Man charged with five felonies (Oct '07) Feb '15 Blue Collar 69
News A coroner of compassion: The Anoka County medic... (Mar '08) Feb '15 nvrmnd 15
News Mortgage scam snagged scores (Jun '08) Feb '15 thompson twins 64
Randi Nicole Blaido (Jul '14) Feb '15 yellowsubmarine 103
More from around the web

Lino Lakes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]