Lino Lakes cop accidentally shot duri...

Lino Lakes cop accidentally shot during gun training in Coon Rapids

There are 45 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 5, 2011, titled Lino Lakes cop accidentally shot during gun training in Coon Rapids. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Lino Lakes police officer was accidentally shot during a training exercise at the Anoka County Law Enforcement Range this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sgt Slaughter

River Falls, WI

#51 May 8, 2011
The Negotiator wrote:
Happy mothers day, old gay.
What kind of a man tells a disabled person to crawl, your nothing but a filthy animal you fool, you must leave a trail of slim where ever you crawl.
No spin zone

Forest Lake, MN

#52 May 9, 2011
KTK wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, NSZ? I've been following you around these threads for quite some time. You're not stupid, but you let stupid get the best of you. If you could rely more on your often intelligent and insightful perspective and less on your ignorance and name calling, you'd be much better off (and so would we).
Stalker!!!

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

#53 May 9, 2011
Sgt Slaughter wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of a man tells a disabled person to crawl, your nothing but a filthy animal you fool, you must leave a trail of slim where ever you crawl.
Stalker!!!
Sgt Slaughter

United States

#54 May 9, 2011
The Negotiator wrote:
<quoted text> Stalker!!!
Day Walker
sgt limpdick

Minneapolis, MN

#56 Aug 9, 2013
good riddance. screw lino lakes PD. worthless police officers. i'm going to campaign against funding them. i bet crime would go down if so, wastes of spaces. scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lino Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to decide where in Blaine to live Jun 16 Fancyuniqueuser1 1
News Court suspends Vadnais Heights lawyer's license (Apr '10) Jun 10 Bar None 11
News Sex offender to be released again: Antonio Mata... (Jul '08) Jun 6 Hes not a monster 3
News Coon Rapids Could Get Name Change (Jan '06) May '16 Daniel 73
News Looking for God? Try the 'burbs. (Feb '11) May '16 ikeepmymoneyforme 932
Just curious...what can Hugo do better? May '16 justwondering 1
Eagle brook is a joke (Dec '11) Mar '16 nothankyou 119
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lino Lakes Mortgages