11-year-old boy bags hog said bigger than 'Hogzilla': SouthFlor...

Hogzilla is being made into a horror movie. But the sequel may be even bigger: Meet Monster Pig. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Juliana

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 28, 2007
It is very funny and suprising as well as shocking.
DHC

United States

#2 May 28, 2007
I smell a hoax.
Oh Please

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 May 28, 2007
Has to be a hoax. That pig looks to be the size of an elephant.
its_me

Homestead, FL

#4 May 28, 2007
WHY SAUSAGE?...
sharp

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 May 28, 2007
11 year old firing a .50 cal handgun. The kid has to be huge too.
All Clear

United States

#6 May 28, 2007
Gotta love those Bama Boys. That is one big pig.

How's he going to top it?
Smells_A_Fish

Hialeah, FL

#7 May 28, 2007
Had to have been pretty close for a 50 cal hand gun and an 11 yo.
Ya would think that with a hog that size, Dad would have taken the first shot with his high powered rifle!
Ssausssage eaters! Where's the ham ... Smells fishy,
mark w

Sorrento, FL

#9 May 28, 2007
I find it disgusting that someone would kill such a rare animal just for the ego rush. They should have notified National Geographic about its whereabouts and we could have it on film alive instead of a young kid leaning on it with his gun. Human nature at it's worse. Jezzz.
Ryan

Talala, OK

#11 May 28, 2007
i dont believe it for a minute...too big
archie bunker

Starke, FL

#13 May 29, 2007
hey Nick Saban, there goes one of your Offensive Linemen.
HOWARD

Chicago, IL

#17 May 29, 2007
DON'T BELIEVE IT. HOW COME THIS WASN'T ON THE 5 OR 10'CLOCK NEWS. EVERY MEDIA OUTLET WOULD HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THIS STORY. TOTALLY UNBELIEVEABLE
piggy

West Palm Beach, FL

#19 May 29, 2007
OINK!!!!!!!
Really Old Guy

United States

#20 May 29, 2007
That kid has not killed the biggest pig in Alabama.
Saban is still foraging around at Alabama.
Kenneth Setzer

Miami, FL

#21 May 29, 2007
Disgusting photo. What a jerk that kid must be! Thanks for publishing it, Sentinel.
Jane

Ocala, FL

#23 May 29, 2007
This snot should have his "hunting" license revoked cause he can't hit the broad side of a barn. That hog shouldn't have been hit 8 times - notice the bullet holes in the belly. He couldn't shoot worth a bean and one shot should have brought that animal down HUMANELY. I hope he shoots himself in the foot next time. Poor hog.
Patrons

Austin, TX

#24 May 29, 2007
This is nothing more than a scam. The movie is a scam. They charge amature actors $20 a head to apply. This "timely" kill provided free ads for tons of people to be dupped in apply for roles in the film. This movie will never be release and this "dead" pig is probably the only prop developed for the film. Someone should trace the financing of any news outlet covering this story and prosocute for public fraud.
Ken

Hollywood, FL

#25 May 29, 2007
Fine young Christian lad, running around killing things for fun.
Wayne

West Palm Beach, FL

#26 May 29, 2007
mark w wrote:
I find it disgusting that someone would kill such a rare animal just for the ego rush. They should have notified National Geographic about its whereabouts and we could have it on film alive instead of a young kid leaning on it with his gun. Human nature at it's worse. Jezzz.
I couldn't agree more! How sad. A unique animal doing no harm to anyone killed for sport. I guess I don't understand the sport of hunting. Now, if the animals could get guns and shoot back, that would be a sport! And don't give the me the garbage about eating animals. There is a difference between raising an animal for food and killing it in a humane way and doing what this kid did. For three hours this giant pig was in pain, slowly dying, and running for it's life. What a wonderful way for such a giant creature to die, don't you think?
POOR PIG

United States

#31 May 29, 2007
mark w wrote:
I AGREE!! HORRIBLE LESSONS TAUGHT BY THE REDNECKS OF ALABAMA! YEEHAW!! WHERE'S PETA WHEN WE NEED THEM!?
Joe M

Bronx, NY

#32 May 29, 2007
HOWARD wrote:
DON'T BELIEVE IT. HOW COME THIS WASN'T ON THE 5 OR 10'CLOCK NEWS. EVERY MEDIA OUTLET WOULD HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THIS STORY. TOTALLY UNBELIEVEABLE
Very Simple. It was NOT on the news beacuse it is a GOOD story about a kid with a hand gun. He didn't sneak it into school, or point it at another kid...

It's the same as when the young couple was carjacked, tortured and killed (him after being castrated, her after being raped for 4 days)... why wasn't This story front page news? Yet an idiotic comment by Don Imus is front page headlines for weeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hall fights for public breast-feeding (Mar '06) Mon Wally Frost 445
Anniston man arrested on capital murder charges... Feb 27 pss4557 1
A mayor, not a monarch (Sep '08) Jan '15 Leon Gotti 7
Tiffany shelton Nov '14 An old friend 1
ReVonda Bowen Story (May '06) Nov '14 There-in-1994 24
Ashland Police Chief Shooting Sep '14 LeroyBucfelter 1
Debate: Marijuana - Oxford, AL (Sep '10) Sep '14 JohnJ 21

Lineville News Video

Lineville Dating
Find my Match