ReVonda Bowen Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knower of the truth

Ardmore, OK

#21 May 1, 2010
People that grew up with her and her sisters AND went to school with her, know she is a liar and troublemaker. I wish she would have written a book that explains HER racist behavior and her remarks in the assembly that day. Then again, a racist wanting to cause trouble and make money will not tell the actions she and her gang of friends executed the week leading up to the infamous prom story.
Sara

United States

#22 Feb 1, 2013
Well I met Ms. Revonda at our place of business and if she was back then like she is now then the whole issue was about money. I have never in my life meta woman of her kind. She is the most money hungry conniving person I have ever came across. I do pray that no one else is fooled by her false upbeat demeanor! I must admit she had me fooled at first until money came into play then whoosh a nasty woman came along with it!!! She quite often spoke about all the bad things her children's father put her thru and how it was all due to her race. Which I don't believe! If a guy has race issues then he wouldnt lay down with a biracial woman. Just a thought! She is truly full of herself! Sad to see such a beautiful woman act in such an ugly way!!!
Niecy

Douglasville, GA

#23 Sep 11, 2013
My brief encounter with Revonda as her babysitter/Friend ended tragically...True, her moral fiber may be good with intentions, but I find her to be false, and feigning to be what she is really not. She introduced me to LaFace record big names back in the late 90's with every intention to exploit my GOD given talent as her own....They were attracted to her look yet, wanted my talent. This action of hers shows me that Being mixed race certainly bring the desired attention but Never produce the satisfaction of "Benificial Results." I know now, that true friends don't try & benefit off the talents of others, and real beauty comes in ALL shapes & Sizes... Revonda Bowen may appear to be what she wants to be, but at the end of the day she's still a 1/2 white woman trying to flee from the Oppressive hereditary traits she SO cruelly displayed in my life....THAT'S REVONDA BOWEN.
There-in-1994

Erin, TN

#24 Nov 7, 2014
James wrote:
The only thing that surprised me was that it took so long (around 17 or 18 years) for someone to tell her she was a coon.
She always acted like her shit didn't stink in high school. She was, and is more racist than old man Humphries ever thought of being. He was a great principal.....The only reason people gripe about him, is because he always made people act right. I was sitting closer to him than any other student, the day he made some of the remarks during an assembly in the gym. He didn't say half of what he is accused of. Retardation Bowen is piece of crap that got put in her place, then got famous for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new highway Aug 11 carol williams 1
News Hobson City: A town in peril, a history worth s... (May '09) Jul '16 Sabanholic 9
Kkk leader Jul '16 Abcdef 1
Donna Haynes Duncan (May '15) May '16 Butch 3
News Group blasts Oxford ordinance aimed at Target's... May '16 Jacob 2
News Alabama city passes transgender bathroom ordinance Apr '16 TerriB1 1
News Court records: 3 men stopped by Oxford police w... Apr '16 tomin cali 1

Lineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lineville Mortgages