Unreal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Her live in boyfriend was found guilty of contempt in catoosa county court in June 2012. For criminal harrassment, failure to appear in court, and the best of all failure to pay child support. Do we want her teaching our children. When she is keeping up a man who doesn't take care of his child? Since then another motion filed on him for failure to obey court order. Ga. Won't go get him because he is in Alabama. Another court date coming we will see if he shows still not paying support. What kind of a teacher would let a man like this live in her home? Oh yeah he was fired at his last 3 jobs as a police officer. RED FLAG for most but not her? Court records public record. Check it out if you wish
Sue

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Teachers are real people too who have strengths and human flaws. It sounds like she is a victim of abuse. Abuse can occur in any type of household or level of education. From your post, it sounds as if she is trying to do something about it. Why does her status as a victim, at this point in her life, bother you? It appears that this man is no longer a part of her household and that she is doing the right thing by trying to have the deadbeat at least support his child financially.
Funny

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

There are several people in ranburne that are behind on their child support but thousands of dollars. Not an uncommon thing. You probably sit by a few of them in church.
Oh yes

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Yes he still lives with her and she obliviously condones his behavior. I caring teacher could not live with a man who doesn't care for his child. It is not her child. It's time to get your check book out again Ms. Thomas or your boyfriend/ husband will be in contempt AGAIN...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lineville Discussions

Search the Lineville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr Give Him a Brain 84
A mayor, not a monarch (Sep '08) Jul 17 John Doe 6
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 11 freedom 201
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
Debate: Marijuana - Oxford, AL (Sep '10) Apr '14 justme 19
help Apr '14 justme 1
•••
•••

Lineville News Video

•••
•••

Lineville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••