Boy Kills 1,051 Pound Pig!

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Hogzilla is being made into a horror movie. But the sequel may be even bigger: Meet Monster Pig.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 111 of111
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
unbelievable

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Boyd Fan wrote:
That seems to be a rare find, a pig that size. I don't think it should have been shot. Would have been a good thing to watch on discovery channel.
Too Bad
I agree.
its me

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Oh No wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you eat meat? Have you ever been to a slaughter house to witness an animal being processed for food? Everyone against hunting or killing wild animals should visit one some day. Think you will find hunting is a much more humane way - at least the animal does have a chance to escape instead of waiting in a small enclosure for its turn to die!
Chickens are loaded into crates, run through the unpacking process by being hung alive by their feet on a conveyor that goes to a decapitator!
Is this what you are b*tching about?
The ones complaing about killing this pig are probably the ones who buy thier meat at the grocery store or eat at McDonalds and have no idea where it comes from.
If anything ever happens and we can't get to the grocery or go out to eat I know I won't go hungry. My husband was taught at a very early age how to handle a gun and no he has never thought about "shooting" a person in any way.
My dad was killed with a gun because of someone who didnt know how to use one. I know how to use a gun but choose not too but I can if I ever need too to eat.
I agree hunting is a much more "humane" way to kill an animal for food.
Doug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

MS COLUMBIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you too. Because I have a right to keep my kids away from gun if that is what I choose. So all you who disagree, SO WHAT!!!!!!!!
You better thank God for all the Men and women in uniform who are willing to defend your right to be such a sanctified Idiot
Ruutuu

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

MS COLUMBIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you too. Because I have a right to keep my kids away from gun if that is what I choose. So all you who disagree, SO WHAT!!!!!!!!
That's your choice and that is fine, but don't chastise anyone who does own a gun and absolutely don't say hunting leads up to someone looking for faster prey to shoot, like humans, as you did in one of your previous posts! That was absurd!

Since: Jan 07

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2007

First you state:
MS COLUMBIA wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your decisions but as for me and my house we rather serve the Lord...
But then finish with:
MS COLUMBIA wrote:
<quoted text>
So you need to get a webster dicitionary and look up the word idiot. You will probably find your picture there.
I bet the Lord is proud of the example you provide to the world.
Ruutuu

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2007

MGideon wrote:
First you state:
<quoted text>
But then finish with:
<quoted text>
I bet the Lord is proud of the example you provide to the world.
Don't you love when someone is called out on their words and they get backed into a corner, then they pull out The Lord somehow or another, to make it all better!
Typical of any hypocrite!
Renee Johnson

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2007

What a sport - hunting a tame pig on a hunting reserve - where does the man against beast come into play. To hunt on a preserve where the animals are tame and baited with food is disgusting - why don't the "big" hunters just go to the store and buy the meat.
In Aww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

It's like little children in here. Yer an idiot! No, you are! Sheesh. Hunters are right and so are people who are against guns. If you don't like them then that's fine. Just don't go trying to stop me from my rights and I won't try to stop you from yours. Hunters are an integral part of the survival for thousands of species of animals that anti-gun/anti-hunters love to look at. We as hunters pay more for the preservation of wildlife in one year than PETA has paid in it's entire history of existence. Groups like PETA have helped Animal Liberation Front (Internationally recognized terrorist organization involved in bombings of animal farms and the removal of the body from a tomb of a former owner of an animal farm) and PETA brags about needing more people like this in the world. I understand if you disagree with what I believe but please don't try to stop me from putting food on my table myself. I take pride in the fact that I can face the task of seeing the animal that provided food for me and my family. I take pride in knowing that I did it ethically and quickly with as little suffering as possible for that animal and I worked hard to harvest this animal and thank GOD for the chance to honor this animal with a quick clean kill for food. I know that this animal was not pumped full of enhancement drugs and hand fed til it was fat enough to be lead to slaughter by the nose ring. I scouted this animal and studied it's habits and made more effort than just driving to the store and picking out what I wanted. I Share the bounty with my friends and family and they enjoy every minute of our coming together. That's what you'll find in most hunter's homes and our admiration for GOD's creatures is much more personal than any PETA member will ever know. I don't agree with the killing of any animal inside a fenced area or an animal that has ever been hand fed. Just remember this though. Without hunters you would not be here. God didn't give us canines to look good. GOD save the Hunter. Long live the Hunter.
Ms Columbia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
You better thank God for all the Men and women in uniform who are willing to defend your right to be such a sanctified Idiot
I do everyday!!!!!!!!!!

“Not 1 to be messed with!”

Since: Jun 07

Capital City, South KakKak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2007

In Aww wrote:
It's like little children in here. Yer an idiot! No, you are! Sheesh. Hunters are right and so are people who are against guns. If you don't like them then that's fine. Just don't go trying to stop me from my rights and I won't try to stop you from yours. Hunters are an integral part of the survival for thousands of species of animals that anti-gun/anti-hunters love to look at. We as hunters pay more for the preservation of wildlife in one year than PETA has paid in it's entire history of existence. Groups like PETA have helped Animal Liberation Front (Internationally recognized terrorist organization involved in bombings of animal farms and the removal of the body from a tomb of a former owner of an animal farm) and PETA brags about needing more people like this in the world. I understand if you disagree with what I believe but please don't try to stop me from putting food on my table myself. I take pride in the fact that I can face the task of seeing the animal that provided food for me and my family. I take pride in knowing that I did it ethically and quickly with as little suffering as possible for that animal and I worked hard to harvest this animal and thank GOD for the chance to honor this animal with a quick clean kill for food. I know that this animal was not pumped full of enhancement drugs and hand fed til it was fat enough to be lead to slaughter by the nose ring. I scouted this animal and studied it's habits and made more effort than just driving to the store and picking out what I wanted. I Share the bounty with my friends and family and they enjoy every minute of our coming together. That's what you'll find in most hunter's homes and our admiration for GOD's creatures is much more personal than any PETA member will ever know. I don't agree with the killing of any animal inside a fenced area or an animal that has ever been hand fed. Just remember this though. Without hunters you would not be here. God didn't give us canines to look good. GOD save the Hunter. Long live the Hunter.
Long post, but I agree whole-heartedly!
thrilled

Shoals, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2007

congradulations little buddy, for those of u who are against this killing no more bacon or sausage or any kind of meat for u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 111 of111
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lineville Discussions

Search the Lineville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A mayor, not a monarch (Sep '08) Jul 17 John Doe 6
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jul 11 freedom 201
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Rep 704
AL Recent tornado outbreak in South may set new re... (Apr '11) Jun '14 ThomasA 416
Debate: Marijuana - Oxford, AL (Sep '10) Apr '14 justme 19
help Apr '14 justme 1
tryingtofind Apr '14 better than that 1
•••
•••

Lineville News Video

•••
•••

Lineville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••