Boy Kills 1,051 Pound Pig!

Boy Kills 1,051 Pound Pig!

There are 111 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from May 25, 2007, titled Boy Kills 1,051 Pound Pig!. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Hogzilla is being made into a horror movie. But the sequel may be even bigger: Meet Monster Pig.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Boudreaux

Columbia, SC

#1 May 25, 2007
Wooh-wee!
Kevin

Memphis, TN

#2 May 25, 2007
When I first saw it I thought he had killed Rosie!
Bulldog

Blythewood, SC

#4 May 25, 2007
It's a shame that such an animal has been killed for amusment. Sausage from a hog this big, with intact reproductive organs, will be un-fit to eat. It will smell when you cook it!!! pew-eeeeeeeeeeeeee
A Spectator

Elloree, SC

#6 May 25, 2007
Kevin wrote:
When I first saw it I thought he had killed Rosie!
Rosie at 1051 lbs?

Only if she had been on a serious diet.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#7 May 25, 2007
At least they're going to use the animal for food after killing it.Better than if they just stuffed it or hung the head up in a bar.
The Real World

AOL

#8 May 25, 2007
I can't believe that little shit killed GGG.
john seganthaller

Chagrin Falls, OH

#9 May 26, 2007
what the hell is an 11 year old doing out with a gun shooting things...then you're surprised when kids get pissed off and shoot up their school...don't let kids drink or smoke because they're too immature to make the right decisions...but let them shoot guns?
Sandy

West Columbia, SC

#10 May 26, 2007
Whoop-de-doo.
Jack Black

Columbia, SC

#11 May 26, 2007
Kevin wrote:
When I first saw it I thought he had killed Rosie!
Rosie is much bigger!
Justice

AOL

#12 May 26, 2007
john seganthaller wrote:
what the hell is an 11 year old doing out with a gun shooting things...then you're surprised when kids get pissed off and shoot up their school...don't let kids drink or smoke because they're too immature to make the right decisions...but let them shoot guns?
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Jack Black

Columbia, SC

#14 May 26, 2007
john seganthaller wrote:
what the hell is an 11 year old doing out with a gun shooting things...then you're surprised when kids get pissed off and shoot up their school...don't let kids drink or smoke because they're too immature to make the right decisions...but let them shoot guns?
hummmmm ?

Okay, I am sdure that there was an adult around to suprvise.

If you teach a child at an early age a safe way to use weapons then they are less likely to "shoot up " schools as you put it.
A Spectator

Elloree, SC

#15 May 26, 2007
Jack Black wrote:
<quoted text>
hummmmm ?
Okay, I am sdure that there was an adult around to suprvise.
If you teach a child at an early age a safe way to use weapons then they are less likely to "shoot up " schools as you put it.
Ahh, a voice of reason.

My father taught me how to use a firearm at the age of 6 and Iíve never pointed one at another person much less gone on a murderous rampage.

We killed birds and other game and ate them.

Itís called hunting.

People were not on the list of hunted prey.
Shannon Boyno

Summerville, SC

#17 May 26, 2007
A Spectator wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, a voice of reason.
My father taught me how to use a firearm at the age of 6 and Iíve never pointed one at another person much less gone on a murderous rampage.
We killed birds and other game and ate them.
Itís called hunting.
People were not on the list of hunted prey.
Thank YOU !!! My response to this story: [email protected]!!!
pepsicock

United States

#19 May 26, 2007
I am sure PETA (PEOPLE EAT TASTY ANIMALS) Does not like that story! nm? 31-28
A Spectator

Elloree, SC

#23 May 26, 2007
Dr Fred wrote:
Nope it was not Rosie, The pig is better looking....
And smells better.
cathy

United States

#25 May 26, 2007
this was not hunting this was a brutal killing, if you read the article posted on cnn it explaines how long and how many shots it took to bring this animal down.
Justice

AOL

#26 May 26, 2007
cathy wrote:
this was not hunting this was a brutal killing, if you read the article posted on cnn it explaines how long and how many shots it took to bring this animal down.
***** PETA ALERT *****
Josie

Bay Minette, AL

#28 May 26, 2007
Sick and inhumane. Scream "PETA" if you want. I'd rather be known for that than to be known as a gutless redneck idiot. Can we not think of anything better to teach our children?
Nope, I guess it's either hunting or how to put skirting around a trailor, maybe even how to find a good muddin' hole.
Josie

Bay Minette, AL

#29 May 26, 2007
PS - Yee haw
Boudreaux

Columbia, SC

#30 May 26, 2007
I hears the pig was on his way home from visiting his Moma, when the little bad kid chased him and shot him, and then cooked him. Where's the goth PETA girl from Clemson when she was needed? Who will save his bacon? Yummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lineville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dinosaurs among us Mon Burgess Austin 1
News Longtime Oxford mayor Leon Smith dies Sep '17 Mike Finch 1
Whitney Johnson Sep '17 Tim 1
Housing in Oxford Aug '17 Tammy 1
ups Jul '17 tyty 2
the barn on hwy 78 (May '17) Jun '17 cigar and cigarette 2
News Bill could return Ten Commandments to buildings (Apr '12) Apr '12 Andrew peterson 1

Lineville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lineville Mortgages