here we go again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Anyone have any idea who is stealing the phone lines on linefork?
payback

Raccoon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Chris and randy halcomb
howfunny

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

thats soooo funny, considering randy and chris halcomb doesnt even associate with eachother, try matt hatton, and someone in a white newer ford ranger and a silver grand am. i believe they caught them somewhere near letcher where they live. so much for blaming the halcombs, how bout next time, hold that tongue b4 u start blaming people. seems like those boys especially chris gets blamed for everything considering hes never been caught stealing (well once, but he also took the blame inside of giving up his family). i personally have nothing for any of them. but people do make mistakes and have issues (like drugs) affect them or their family. how would u feel if u had a problem and was critized all the time, and blamed for everything, just because of ur diease or even your lastname, it wouldnt be to nice. if only there were a few more christians. linefork would be a better place.
bahh haaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Chris has been cought seeveral times getting the phone lines. He was also cought stealing from an old coal mine on defeated creek. He has stolen phone line from there several times also. Seen him my self. Chris and randy do hang out together, ive seen it myself. they have been seen robbing people several times.lol. i dont care what you say. i know their faces and i know and have seen what they have done.lol
whynot

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

if you have seen them several times, why didnt you turn them in. seems to me, maybe you just might be the one doing the stealing, considering you are doing alot of blaming. you also havent seen them together, well atleast in the past year. also if they have been caught, why arent they in trouble. i dont think AT&T would let them rat their way out of that. and by the way they probably know your face too, and maybe if they see you, it wont look the same. identify yourself. LOL, u scared?
howfunny

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

how can u steal phone lines several time steal phone lines from and OLD COAL MINES. if they stole it once, they wouldnt put more back.....ur retarded i think. or just an conpulsive liar, maybe u are the one doing it, and blaming someone else.
bahh haaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

I did report them but the police would not come. Said it was the phone companys business. And yes they did get cought at the coal mines. The guard locked the gate before they could get their truck out. The reason they are still out of jail is because they rat on people to unite! Are you people really that stupid? Chris and Randy have been spotted several times together, not only by me, but by alot of other people. Just because you dont see or hear it doesnt mean it didnt happen. And yes they will replace phone lines if they are stolen. Are you really that retarded? Facts are facts. Do you not remember seeing Chris walking around with black eyes? He got that from the police when they arrested him for getting caught at the mines. I am from Linefork and I have nothing to be scared of. Yes I would say all of this to Chris's face. He is nothing but a coward, a druggie, and a theif. Oh, I also forgot lowlife who has nothing better to do than drive around spotting out things to grab when the sun goes down!
iknow

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

george hurt done it
bahh haaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

he is also what i would call a lowlife. But I personally seen Chris do this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Linefork Discussions

Search the Linefork Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 128,682
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min DITCH MITCH 146,304
Baldwins 51 min abc 23
Danny white 1 hr interesting 1
trying to find my 8 year old son (Apr '13) 1 hr Murder Book 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Georgetown, KY (Jul '10) 1 hr dave 512
Trina mcclain 2 hr becky mcclain- 30
•••
•••
•••
Linefork Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••