Forest Lake deer had collars, were he...

Forest Lake deer had collars, were health threat, DNR says

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities story from Jan 16, 2012, titled Forest Lake deer had collars, were health threat, DNR says. In it, TwinCities reports that:

Undated handout photo of Jeff Carpenter with Abbie and Pinkie, when they were about 4 or 5 months old.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

“Whatever it is, I'm against it”

Since: Jan 10

Newbern, TN

#1 Jan 17, 2012
I read about this from a friends Facebook page. While I normally support law enforcement, these jokers are a disgrace to the badge. I am not one of those whacked out bunny hugging liberals, but I don't see how this could have been handled in a worse manner. The conduct of these so called "law enforcement professionals" was reprehensible.
Duck Cheetah

Andover, MN

#2 Oct 27, 2012
Jeff Carpenter is one sad character. Couldn't make a living in real estate, so he's trying to play the sympathy card in order to find a minimum wage job.
MnBiker

Forest Lake, MN

#3 Jan 13, 2016
Duck Cheetah wrote:
Jeff Carpenter is one sad character. Couldn't make a living in real estate, so he's trying to play the sympathy card in order to find a minimum wage job.
The only people who slander others is a person with the same problems, If you have issues with Jeff talk to him in person instead of hiding in a forum with a bogus name. Be a man jacka$$!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindstrom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI (Feb '17) Nov 13 titus 10
Forest Lake ISD 830 and 831 asking for more mon... Nov 8 Local_Resident 2
Forest Lake Times going subscription? Nov 7 Local_Resident 5
Earnie's Eatery SUCKS! Oct 25 Free_Freer 3
Review: Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Danie... Aug '17 Paul 1
Review: Ma & Paws Pet Grooming Salon (May '11) Jun '17 LooseKnitTigerLilly 4
Forest Lake YMCA Jun '17 LostOut 1

Lindstrom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance