Mortgage fraud in Cities on FBI radar

Jul 21, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

“We've seen properties we think are problematic and they turn up TJ Waconia”

Federal investigators are probing a renewed rash of potential mortgage fraud in the Twin Cities area in response to reports of a large number of unusual real estate transactions in north Minneapolis and ... via Star Tribune

Comments
1,261 - 1,273 of 1,273 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2012
First Prev
of 64
Next Last
anon-a-mouse 2

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

Judged:

anon-a-mouse wrote:
Hope T&J had a great new year experience in prison... Here's hoping that 2010 is a year they will always remember. Convicted felons: never forget that all you trolls and misguided supporters of those two slugs...
OK - John Hoff! In the future you should refrain from using similar termanolgy on two different web sites if you want to remain anon-a-mouse. Dumb ASS!
kgb

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Curious wrote:
Does any one know where they will be doing their time?
Duluth Federal Prison Camp, Duluth Minnesota
anon-a-mouse

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Anyone celebrating T&J's first year behind bars?
Hmmmmm

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Three additional people have been indicted in connection with a $35 million house-flipping scheme conducted by principals at the now-defunct TJ Waconia LLC.

Gayle Deann Claus, Nathan Daniel Jesh and Stacie Marie Ott each were charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud in an indictment filed Wednesday in federal court in Minnesota.

The three held jobs in various real estate firms in the Twin Cities area between 2004 and 2007, when the fraud took place, according to the indictment.

They are accused of a variety of misdeeds, including falsifying a buyer's income on a loan application, falsifying appraisals and receiving kickbacks.
Well Then

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

Hmmmmm wrote:
Three additional people have been indicted in connection with a $35 million house-flipping scheme conducted by principals at the now-defunct TJ Waconia LLC.
Gayle Deann Claus, Nathan Daniel Jesh and Stacie Marie Ott each were charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud in an indictment filed Wednesday in federal court in Minnesota.
The three held jobs in various real estate firms in the Twin Cities area between 2004 and 2007, when the fraud took place, according to the indictment.
They are accused of a variety of misdeeds, including falsifying a buyer's income on a loan application, falsifying appraisals and receiving kickbacks.
I'm sure these three will get off without even a slap on the wrists. After all they just did as they were told and LOOKED THE OTHER WAY!
anon-a-mouse

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Any word on the outcome of the "Nathan Daniel Jesh, Gayle Deann Claus" portion of this saga???
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Luck. You will need to get in line after the others that have claims for 11.7 Million. They are only earning $1.50 a day in prison. Sorry to bring you the bad news.
And that money goes to phone calls to Jill and her kids, Jill is going back to him, since she is broke in Blaine living. Saw them at a football game a few weeks ago. She is as fat as ever and looks miserable. No sign of her bf, but she had her phone like always texting away. Probably to her many side toys.
haha

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Jill still hasnt learned her lesson...can you believe she is working with a real estate company as a real estate agent. how can she do this? How can they let her knowing what she was involved in!
Meyham

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Judged:

She knew all along what she was doing don't let her kid you. She destroyed so many families. Well hopefully she will get the max of 5 years in sentencing she can then think about all those families she left out on the street for her greed!
She did this to her family and her friends she didn't care what a horrible person.
anon-a-mouse

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Jill Balko - http://www.starnow.com/jillbalko
41 from Minnesota, United States
I live a soap opera!! I am divorced with 3 children, a wonderful partner and his 2 yr old daughter. I had a dance studio, that should say it all! The parents went crazy went is shut down and they want to hang me out to dry! My soon 2 be ex-hubby might go to a white collar jail based on an FBI trial in the summer and I went from being a housewife who shopped all day to now watching every penny and working for the first time in 10yrs. I have a closet FILLED with clothes and nothing to wear!! help me, my life was so boring until I became single again!!!I love life and treasure every day, im trying to learn the B word (budget) I dont like it but i guess its reality for a while. I would love to learn what to do with all these clothes, I buy them and don't really know how to put them together. Oh and I also am addicted to rhinestones. I have to stop buying bling bling clothes!! I am telling you if I could tell you all that happened in the last year, it would be a reality show!!
anon who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

I know for a fact that she is not with the same guy she was with when she left Tommy! She is sleeping with many others. Her new guy is her new money maker...she does real estate with. It is another family run business with Re Max!! Loved the previous comment though. I am betting when her ex gets out, those 2 will be back together......perfect couple!
anon who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Just found out his name....Scott Snyder!
resident

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Looking for any info someone might have on Steve Bayko (former superintendent)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 64
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lindstrom Discussions

Search the Lindstrom Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone's Unhappy Sun HaHa 9
Federal trial delayed once again for Forest Lak... (Apr '08) Jun '14 Jerry Midkiff 19
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Jun '14 doomsayer2014 847
Forest Lake residents to vote on district's lev... May '14 Wenis 4
Review: Anthony's Grill & Pizzeria May '14 cheri 3
Cricket Apr '14 HaHa 4
Forest Lake: Man escapes kidnapping with slashe... Mar '14 mrcare 1
•••
•••
•••
Lindstrom Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lindstrom Jobs