Lmao

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 18, 2012
My name is foxy I just love the way two. Girls from j m s making and ass of the self one has long red hair and other one is way over weight and has long shaggy hair so you just keep it and you are going to union
WhatInTheWorld

Princeton, WV

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Lmao wrote:
My name is foxy I just love the way two. Girls from j m s making and ass of the self one has long red hair and other one is way over weight and has long shaggy hair so you just keep it and you are going to union
Okay, I think I got it after using a translator. I think this was supposed to read
"My name is Foxy and I just the love the two girls from JMS making an ass of themselves. One has long red hair and the other one is way overweight and has long shaggy hair. So, you just keep it and you are going to Union."
The last sentence still didn't make a bit of sense but I am guessing this person's meds were running low in her system at that point.
WhatInTheWorld

Princeton, WV

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Oh yeah, I forgot something. The subject should have read "Butt Holes"
Lmao

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 18, 2012
WhatInTheWorld wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot something. The subject should have read "Butt Holes"
Well it sound like you are a but hole it is none of your business not unless you are one of them right
Haha

Pearisburg, VA

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Haha you spelled butt wrong :)
We now

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2012
What type of car does this redhead drive
WOW

Smithers, WV

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Haha wrote:
Good Lord, it sounds like you need to go back to English class. You talk about how these girls are making themselves look bad and here you are, making yourself look like an illiterate half-wit. By the way, was it absolutely necessary to post such ridiculous and asinine comments? Get a life! Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and by the look of it, you need to worry about how to write a legible paragraph.
Haha

Pearisburg, VA

#8 Dec 21, 2012
I am pretty sure I didn't say anything wrong but okay since your the boss here:)
Jim bob

Tad, WV

#9 Jan 31, 2013
David bell that man lives in sin everyday .he tries to take over people lives every day he goes from church to church To try to rules life of the peoples he thinks he is the chief but the people is not going to let him he needs to find him a hole to crawl into and sing to the dirt listen to your echo and see how bad you sound . Have you got that mr bell"
funboy.

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Haha wrote:
Buttholes? I know three in lindside area ones a thief the other one is 55years old still lives with his mom they both take home dildos they find in the trash the third one worships them for it anybody know who I'm talking about? I never said any names
Psychonaut
#11 Mar 2, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Well it sound like you are a but hole it is none of your business not unless you are one of them right
That's funny. You invite people in on an issue by posting it online & making it public & then you tell someone it's none of their business?! When you do that, you make it everyone's business, dummy! Typical Topix user, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Conner 11 hr Mister nice guy 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jan 11 R Scott Mick 3,983
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan 11 Super Homo 1,768
Gambling joints in Peterstown Jan 10 Carl 4
Lindside Music Thread (Jan '15) Jan 5 Musikologist 4
Wayne Martin and Teresa Davis thieves and drugg... (Dec '15) Dec 27 Curious 13
Make some money Dec 26 Here and there 1

Lindside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lindside Mortgages