Ravenswood, WV

#6 Sep 17, 2009
i think hes pretty gay myself
none ya

United States

#7 Dec 21, 2009
moco rep wrote:
anyone know how to reach him

yes i do dear good luck with him nd yes he is single heres you a number but u can only txt it idk y 13046462421 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
C girl

Acworth, GA

#8 Jan 4, 2010
He has been talking to his ex. He said he wants to marry her
You will never know

Acworth, GA

#9 Jan 4, 2010
Is he nice? I hurd he has been with alot of girls!
You will never know

Acworth, GA

#10 Jan 4, 2010
Nevernind that last one. Is he still going to school???
You will never know

Acworth, GA

#11 Jan 4, 2010
Is he still going to school? And why you think he is pretty gay?
that one girl

Ashburn, VA

#12 Feb 4, 2010
lmao clarence is such a manhoe... really???
cutieepiee

Sutton, WV

#13 Feb 16, 2010
cheater cheater!=)
is wrote all over his facee.
clarence

Princeton, WV

#14 Mar 15, 2010
yea i have been with a few girls who hasnt? i could stay single the rest of my life and still be a hoe. oh well i still get the girls i want and if they want me then they can have me.
marykate

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2010
darning...:)
nobody wants youu..
i mean look at youu, i also heard you had a small wee wee!
clarence

Oakvale, WV

#16 Oct 20, 2010
you hear alot huh? dont comment on me if u dont like me. tell me to my face :)
iknowhimpersonal ly

United States

#17 Dec 9, 2010
i know clarence pretty decently and i know for a fact he's nothing but trouble. he's one of those idiot guys from peterstown (not all of them are idiots.) that sits around trying to find a different girl to screw. jobless. druggie. pills and weed. thats all he's worried about. an easy girl, some alcohol and some drugs and he's happy. one of those guys that wants nothing out of life. sounds like a winner, eh? basically. but dont feel bad, because he obviously likes things that way. he happily takes the label of a peterstown loser.
know him very well

Oakvale, WV

#18 Dec 18, 2010
I don't know why people on here judge others the way they do. He is not trouble and he is no idiot. He don't even live in Peterstown. Why don't you post crap about all the girls that like getting screwed? Yell he is jobless right now but so are alot of good people. He don't have a silver spoon like alot of you who post these things, if you had a job you might not have time for this.He is not a loser, I know for a fact that when he was working he helped his mother.As for as drinking yeah he drinks some just like alot of others. Maybe you should think about all those good little angels whose moms and dads support their kids habits and don't even know it. I know there are quite a few of them. Clarence has a good heart and is i good guy. Like he sais why don't you tell him and everyone else that you talk about to their face.At night when and if you say your prayers remember to ask God to forgive you for your sin. Judge not lest ye be judged.
amused

Oakvale, WV

#19 Jan 3, 2011
yeah yeah sounds like a lot of jealous girls talkin shit to me. give us one name of someone who hasnt had sex around here. everyone around here drinks, i know that to be a fact and theres nothin wrong with it. i bet if there was a post on here about how many people are currently out of work at least 40% of the population would respond. as for cheating... how would you know? jealous ex yourself? as for wanting his ex back...why do u care?! so what if he did. pretty sure thats not true though since he currently has a gf. and SHE is pretty crazy about him! so my personal opinion is that all you haters and jealous hoes yourself need to keep your thoughts to yourself cause you wanna
call him the loser but your mAkin yourselves look like the losers.
huh

Oakvale, WV

#20 Jan 3, 2011
C girl wrote:
He has been talking to his ex. He said he wants to marry her
how do you know??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
needle junkie jason meadows from bozoo 1 hr real scope 12
Male husky to breed? (Apr '10) Sun Lizzyv_123 59
DAIRY BAR in Ballard Sat MOCO Native 4
Maverick estates Apr 25 Kkkk 4
timothy tincher jr Apr 25 truth 3
Nice home to rent Apr 21 thisplaceisterrible 2
Ptown Explosion Apr 20 omh 1
More from around the web

Lindside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE