Isaman, William D.

Isaman, William D.

There are 2 comments on the The News-Messenger story from Apr 29, 2013, titled Isaman, William D.. In it, The News-Messenger reports that:

FREMONT: William D. Isaman was born August 24, 1944 in Mansfield, Ohio. He lost his struggle to cancer on April 21, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Messenger.

anne sabri plodzien

Marysville, OH

#1 May 2, 2013
Dear "Aunt" Pat, Billie, Derek and families.
I have known Pat all her life. When Bill was Juvenile officer, I saw him every week. Over the years I kept up with your family news via Aunt Sharon. I am sorry for your loss. My memories of Bill is of his vibrant personality and dedication to troubled youth.

Grieving is inherently and mysteriously connected to loving deeply. It is about opening the heart,living from the heart and trusting the heart that Bill goes on in the love you share with others. Love's ultimate and absolute lesson is that love is the only thing in this world that cannot be lost because it is the only thing that is real. You can count on Bill's love strengthening each one of you as you navigate his loss. Here is life's ultimate paradox: that while it can be unbearably cruel, it is still filled with beauty and worth living with passion. Anne Sabri Plodzien
Josh Jones

Tipp City, OH

#2 Dec 27, 2015
I'm so sorry to hear about this. He turned my life around and I never had a chance to say thanks.
He put me in boxing, football and wrestling to save me. I respect and appreciated him so much.
Thanks for everything. RIH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oak Harbor Jukebox (Jul '12) Aug 5 Musikologist 14
kevin smith Apr '16 frustrated 2
Leisha Sayler, volleyball coach at Woodmore (Oct '15) Oct '15 Go wildcats 1
Club Rog (Jan '15) Sep '15 jimbob 2
News Fremont woman charged for dragging donkey (Aug '12) Sep '15 Hangtheidiotshigh 4
News Immigrants come here to work, area residents say (Apr '06) Sep '15 jenkins 22
News Doss running for Common Pleas judge (Feb '08) Apr '13 annonymous 12

Lindsey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lindsey Mortgages