police corning

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Last weekend there eas two off duty police at sittin bull buying his 18 year old gilfriend drinks along with her friend.Wow this is what are town is comming to he started dating her at 17 pediefile. police who buy there girlftiend alchol underage and let her use illegal drugs .I thought they were supposed to serve and protect not commit crimes because they have a gun and badge lock up your teenage daughters until this mayham of a police department can control there own .State police please investigate this needs to stop
Anonymous

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

The Corning police are nothing but pigs..they are currupt dirtbags!..sal treninelly
Being the biggest pig of all
Stacy

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Ha ha Sanford lol , carma came right round and bit ya where the good lord split ya :-)
Dink

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

New York State is the biggest joke ever. If my girl didn't live there, I would probably just forget that hell hole exists.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lindley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lindley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••