Testimony: Mob considered killing Giuliani -

Full story: Newsday 79
The bosses of New York's five Cosa Nostra families discussed killing then-federal prosecutor Rudolph Giuliani in 1986 an informant told the FBI at the time, according to testimony in state Supreme Court in ... Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jim

New York, NY

#2 Oct 24, 2007
yet even with this I'm sure liberals will complain and make jokes every time Rudy tells us about how he cleaned up crime. The guy just touts his success. If he pushed the mob to this point, I'd say he was pretty successful with what he was doing.
Israel Forever

Ashburn, VA

#6 Oct 24, 2007
TOO BAD wrote:
Too bad they didnt act.....Rudy is a Jew loving/Union sympathizer!!
G-D Bless Israel and Jerusalem and the Jewish People Always...If that's Rudys stand G-D Bless Him...
RNNTV COM

United States

#7 Oct 24, 2007
This sounds like a phony baloney story to me. The five families are to smart to do something that would have totally destroyed them.

Rudy is a traitor to our Yankees, his two ex-wives and his children.
PETE F

AOL

#8 Oct 24, 2007
Too bad they only talked and didn't act. More BS for the rumor mill to make Rudy America's Mayor, and next president. Maybe they wanted to kill him because they knew his darkest secret: He was a Boston Red Sox fan and only made believe he was a Yankee fan to get free seats from Steinbrenner.

I remember very well what Momma Carter told me when I met her at a resort and signed my kid's baseball and I asked her if she was a Brave fan. Hell, no, I am a Los Angeles Dodger fan and I don't care who knows or what my son thinks.

Why couldn't Jimmy inherit his mother's traits?
Sensible One

Mahopac, NY

#10 Oct 24, 2007
And you thought Trump's comb over was bad-SHEEESH! Did the mob want Rudy off the radar that bad? If they did, Judy Nathan would still be a nurse and Hanover would still be a local hack reporter. Fate, what a concept.
dan

Teaneck, NJ

#11 Oct 24, 2007
this is another one of those irrevelant stories that will get way more press then it should. instead of talking about the real issues we can all just fantasize about rudy on the sopranos,
POS

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Oct 24, 2007
Scrw this traitor... sells out for an endorsement from MA. There is one thing all true fans never flip flop on and it's your sports teams. If he can switch directions on that and feel justified then he is NOT the man for president. As far as the 5 families discussing murdering him... It may have came up in conversation and as a suggestion. But true mobsters back then held a code NO KILLING COPS OR INNOCENT WOMEN, CHILDREN, AND ELECTED OFFICIALS. The only way around the rules were if the person had connections and accepted favors from La Cosa Nostra. Either way Rudy is a schmuck!!!!!
RUDY GIULIANI

AOL

#14 Oct 24, 2007
LIer wrote:
When would they get around to hillary?

LOL
MeMyselfandI

AOL

#15 Oct 24, 2007
It was slow news day.
Jimmy Burke

Mount Kisco, NY

#16 Oct 24, 2007
They were gonna whack Rudy, what's this world coming too!
katie 6753

Newark, NJ

#17 Oct 24, 2007
is this jimmy burke the stool pidgeon im surprised you are still around that witness protection plan must be ok your still in i thought you were dead by now, you were portrayed in goodfellows bob dinero played you smuck!!!!!!!!!!
Morris

AOL

#18 Oct 24, 2007
RNNTV COM wrote:
This sounds like a phony baloney story to me. The five families are to smart to do something that would have totally destroyed them.
It's a TRUE story can't a Hillary loving liberal like yourself even give Rudy credit for ending the Mafia's strong hold on NYC? The Man did a great job cleaning up the Crime problem in NYC, give him that much!
Jacket

AOL

#19 Oct 24, 2007
LIer wrote:
When would they get around to hillary?
You would have to actually Do something to get someone Mad at you like that. Hillary, lol what has this woman done since she joined the Senate as a Rep for New York? Can you say NOTHING!!!!
Johnny

AOL

#20 Oct 24, 2007
katie 6753 wrote:
is this jimmy burke the stool pidgeon im surprised you are still around that witness protection plan must be ok your still in i thought you were dead by now, you were portrayed in goodfellows bob dinero played you smuck!!!!!!!!!!
Your pretty Smart NOT !! Jimmy Burke died in Prison just before he was to be released like 11 years ago!!
lol

Newtown, VA

#21 Oct 24, 2007
Rudy did in fact clean up NYC. My favorite part was when he threw sharpton out of his office.
Alex

AOL

#22 Oct 24, 2007
lol wrote:
Rudy did in fact clean up NYC. My favorite part was when he threw sharpton out of his office.
He refused to even talk to Sharpton Rudy said the man is a Racist didn't he? One thing Rudy Tells it like it is, We need someone like that to clean up Washington. If he gets in all those do nothing's in FEMA, ICE etc, better get ready to start working for a living!
RNNTV COM

United States

#23 Oct 24, 2007
Morris wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a TRUE story can't a Hillary loving liberal like yourself even give Rudy credit for ending the Mafia's strong hold on NYC? The Man did a great job cleaning up the Crime problem in NYC, give him that much!
Morris my friend,

Rudy nor anyone else ended La Cosa Nostra in NY.

What might have taken place was just talk. You Bush Neo-Cons believe in talk while the rest of the world believes in action.

Police Chief William Bratton deserves credit for cleaning up Times Square. As soon as Bratton received any credit Rudy fired him.

Hillary Incorporated
Clinton Campaign Strategists Closely Tied to Union Busters, GOP Operatives, Conservative Media
http://tinyurl.com/ywwqfz
http://www.thenation.com/doc/20070604/berman
Zeke

Smithtown, NY

#24 Oct 24, 2007
RNNTV COM wrote:
Dream on ya dumb guinea.

If the five families are so smart then why did they all either end up:

1. Dead
2. In jail
3. Broke
4. Stool Pigeons living in Arizona

They are f-ing morons. It's not like the days of Lucky Luciano, Joe Masseria, Carlo Gambino, Joe Bonnano, Vito Genovese, Frank Costello, etc...

They are all wannabe's now, with whore wives and daughters and retarded fagggot sons...i.e. "Growing up Gotti"

Get a clue.
Bobby

Northport, NY

#26 Oct 24, 2007
really bad comb-over
LI Observer

Far Rockaway, NY

#27 Oct 24, 2007
Old news designed to bolster his White House bid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Smith gets 4th try for parole next week (Jun '08) Oct '14 Naughtyrobot 275
Eric Smith and parole 2014 (Oct '13) Sep '14 Canuck Person 62
bear has passed unethical breeding ??? Sep '14 CoCo1031 1
Area Harley dealership adds Texas location Sep '14 World Kitchen Doper 2
Primary preview: 3 vying for city judge seat Up... Sep '14 Corning CItizen 1
Glass Fruit Display (Dec '13) Aug '14 Jack Kelly 3
Car Vandalism Aug '14 Nyman2187 1
Lindley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web