One Dies In New Jersey Apartment Complex Shooting

Police said a 27-year-old man was shot at a New Jersey apartment complex on Wednesday morning, and they are still searching for the killer. Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Carmen

Pottstown, PA

#1 Apr 16, 2008
Those Apartments should be condemed. nothing but drugs and shootings.
mrs nicole

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Apr 16, 2008
well maybe if lindenwold police clean out the drug dealer arborwood could be a safe place to call home what it have to take for them to post up where the most drug activety is .i wonder where are taxes is going .i pray for the safety of our children cause it seems like the popo is not doing there job they can mess with people that is not doing nothing well they need to step they game up and bring the task force and a trailor and post them in here or bring some city police officers that are trained for this horrible invioment we are living in
Nosey Rosey

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Apr 16, 2008
Carmen wrote:
Those Apartments should be condemed. nothing but drugs and shootings.
How many shooting have there been? I live a couple towns over.....odd that it wouldn't have been in the paper and on the news...
Mecca M Muse

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Apr 16, 2008
That's a shame!!!! No matter where you are in the world crime will be!!!!
mrs nicole

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Apr 16, 2008
Nosey Rosey wrote:
<quoted text>
How many shooting have there been? I live a couple towns over.....odd that it wouldn't have been in the paper and on the news...
well how bout almost 2to 3 times a week and a lot of drug activity
mrs nicole

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Apr 16, 2008
how bout this was at the time all the kids was going to school majority of the kids walk to school what if one of them would of got hit i am very upset i think we need a town meeting my child had just turn the corner god was on my side cause i told him to go the other way something need to be done asap
Nosey Rosey

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Apr 16, 2008
mrs nicole wrote:
<quoted text>well how bout almost 2to 3 times a week and a lot of drug activity
There are shootings there 2-3 times a week and this is the first that we have heard of it? Odd
Missy M

Falls Church, VA

#9 Apr 16, 2008
Those apartments are a constant source of violence for the people of that town. Every month or so, another shooting. The Lindenwold cops are an absolute and total disgrace.
Chris

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Apr 16, 2008
cowards always shoot and run
Nosey Rosey

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Apr 16, 2008
Maybe they should let the State Police take care of that the Lindenwold police can't.....

If there are always shootings there, then why aren't we hearing about?? We are constantly reminded about Camden, so why not throw Lindenwold into the mix???
Missy M

Falls Church, VA

#12 Apr 16, 2008
Rosey,
You know how it is. The papers pick up what they want to pick up. It's happening, whether or not reporters choose to acknowledge it.
Mrs F

AOL

#13 Apr 16, 2008
There are shootings, robberies, violence EVERY DAY on that strip of Gibbsboro Rd in Lindenwold. Arborwood, Coachman, Greentree, The Pines...go to LindenwoldPD.com and click on "blotter."
Pat from Pine Hill

Marlton, NJ

#14 Apr 16, 2008
whats the world coming to
savinyerbutt

Somerdale, NJ

#15 Apr 16, 2008
Some of the people that have commented on here about how bad the police dept is, have not really a clue as to what they are talking about.I work very closley with the FIRE,EMS and PD on a regular basis and if you had to put up with all the crap that they do, you would look at it a bit different.Yes Lindenwold is bad, no doubt about it.Bad people make bad police ??? There are NOT 2-3 shooting a week in Lindenwold, get your facts straight.In fact todays shooting is the first one in about 2-3 months,and imagine this - drug related..The people who complain that the police are not doing there job are usually the ones that are in trouble with the law.Most residents are pleased with the police in Lindenwold.The ones that are not - you guessed it .... the ones on Gibbsboro Rd and Blackwood Clemonton Rd that are causing all the problems.please know your facts before you post .thanks.
LindenwoldHater

Voorhees, NJ

#16 Apr 16, 2008
Too bad; soo sad!!! The crime in Lindenwold is sending the township to hell in a handbasket. The 'red tape' of plowing over the 144 acres planned for redevelopement is going on for way to long. Mayor Frank DeLuca needs to step down so that Lindenwold would start to prosper once again!
kev E

Mount Laurel, NJ

#17 Apr 16, 2008
That is horrible. What a tragedy it is.

Since: Mar 08

camden county

#19 Apr 16, 2008
oh, yeah,lindenwold is certainly a GHETTO. drugs, violence, prostitution, you name it. you see the bail bondsmen, check cashing stores, crown fried chicken, camcare medical building, and a bunch of barbers. to the decent folk in that town, i suggest that you get the freak out before it's too late for you (or your children).
lil red neck

Voorhees, NJ

#20 Apr 16, 2008
What the people don't see are the arrests that are made every day by the Lindenwold Police Department as well as outside agencies that assist them. What the public doesn't see or hear about is the "red" tape of what it takes to lock someone up and or get search warrants. What the public doesn't see or hear about is the lack of community help from those neighbor hoods where the drug activity is. The cry for state police or "city" cops is way far fetched and if you ask alot of local cops in the area surrounding Lindenwold you will most likely see and hear that they are the next thing to City cops. There are actually officers with OUTSIDE agencies that own units in Arborwood and are nothing but slum lords and don't do much about it either. Take a real good look around before you decide to trhow stones and allegations around about the Lindenwold Police Department. They deal with an awful lot and are working their tails off.
lil red neck

Voorhees, NJ

#21 Apr 16, 2008
oh yes. Nosey Rosy,

there have been about 6 shootings in the last 6 months or so. Read about it at the website www.lindenwoldpd.com
beckster

Glenmoore, PA

#22 Apr 16, 2008
lindenwold is certainly the new camden. where do you think the criminal element moved when they tore down south camden and westfield acres? wake up people! if i have an occasion to go to lindenwold i go during the day and i bring a gun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindenwold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Among workers at Revel there's shock, anxiety, ... Sep 13 2chainz babymama 4
Heroin & Prostitution Sep 11 WATCHMAN007 1
Camden Home for Children was a haven for 114 years (Sep '08) Sep 11 Resident 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Crack Corn 34
Anyone have memories of downtown Clementon in 5... (May '07) Aug 26 LuE 815
Review: Majestic Home Remodeling (Sep '13) Aug 24 JJh234 14
Sicklerville man, former Stockton police office... Aug 20 Crack Kills 1
•••
Lindenwold Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lindenwold Jobs

•••
•••
•••