Romney accuses Obama of "hide-and-seek" campaign

There are 3 comments on the www.optimum.net story from Apr 4, 2012, titled Romney accuses Obama of "hide-and-seek" campaign. In it, www.optimum.net reports that:

Optimum Online E-mail requires a subscription to Optimum Online service. Please call 360-2758 to subscribe to Optimum Online or click here for more information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.optimum.net.

“Hug Your Kids”

Since: Mar 08

Lindenhurst

#1 Apr 4, 2012
Mitt Romney unleashed a strong attack on President Barack Obama's truthfulness Wednesday, accusing him of running a "hide-and-seek" re-election campaign designed to distract voters from his first-term record while denying them information about his plans for a second.
Satans Milkshake

Lindenhurst, NY

#2 Apr 5, 2012
Mormons are Satan's milkshake.

“Hug Your Kids”

Since: Mar 08

Lindenhurst

#3 Apr 6, 2012
Well, if he's satans milkshake than obama must be satan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindenhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Must See: Black Family Receives Letter From Nei... 7 hr Oh No You Di-nt 13
Review: Tony Saccone - Allstate Personal Financ... 12 hr big man 3
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 13 hr Catholic love 8,033
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) May 24 elaina 1,383
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) May 23 Craig Zmolik 25
News Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) May 23 mjjcpa 14
News Lindenhurst Crime Wave, Are you being affected? (Jul '08) May 22 Deaddog 62
More from around the web

Lindenhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]