Review: Molina & Rudden Auto Repair

Review: Molina & Rudden Auto Repair

Posted in the Lindenhurst Forum

East Northport, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Understand that I am not related to either gentleman, nor have I ever met them prior to using their services a few weeks ago. I went solely by the various positive reviews I read at a few local foreign car repair blogs and Volvo Forums. It s difficult, but in trying to be brief let me say that if you bring your car to a Volvo dealer as opposed to bringing it to Molina & Rudden, you will be SEVERELY overpaying for the exact same expertise as both Molina and Rudden are factory-trained Volvo techs.(Hey, at the dealer someone has to pay for all those service people behind the desks with blank looks on their faces when you walk in, the latte machine and Volvo Spring Water in the waiting room as well as the free wash and valet service.) Additionally, what you ll get at Molina & Rudden is something immeasurably better... the level of friendliness, sincerity, honesty, integrity, and warmth (yes warmth!) you get from both of these guys could NEVER be paralleled by a dealer - ANY dealer. Not only are they happy to explain exactly why the repair is necessary they explain the myriad of other things on our particular cars that need regular attention and what to look out for and/or pre-emptively service to prevent mechanical disasters down the road. Because of this kind of service, I find myself stopping by now and then just to say hi! If you own your Volvo and are not in a who cares, it s not mine lease - take it to these two gentleman. Not only will you be happy, you ll probably find yourself stopping by to say hi to them from time to time as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindenhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 16 hr Bruser 2,507
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Wed Bruser 8,046
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Tue Faz Oakdale 1,144
Review: Sahdev Devinder (Dec '10) Oct 6 Rob 21
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Oct 4 tiffanymince 68
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Oct 4 readingpooh5 144
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) Oct 2 Inyourhonor 60
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lindenhurst Mortgages