Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo A...

Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

There are 224997 comments on the MidSouthNewz story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County. In it, MidSouthNewz reports that:

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MidSouthNewz.

Just a mom

Jonesboro, AR

#102555 Aug 20, 2012
Unchained Troll wrote:
Climb 'Til Your Dream Comes True
by: Helen Steiner Rice
Often your tasks will be many,
And more than you think you can do.
Often the road will be rugged
And the hills insurmountable, too.
But always remember,
The hills ahead
Are never as steep as they seem,
And with Faith in your heart
Start upward
And climb 'til you reach your dream.
For nothing in life that is worthy
Is ever too hard to achieve
If you have the courage to try it,
And you have the faith to believe.
For faith is a force that is greater
Than knowledge or power or skill,
And many defeats turn to triumph
If you trust in God's wisdom and will.
For faith is a mover of mountains,
There's nothing that God cannot do,
So, start out today with faith in your heart,
And climb 'til your dream comes true!
Thanks, UT! You never know who you might really
help when you take the time to share wisdom :)
john mayer lookalike

Clifton, TN

#102556 Aug 20, 2012
Unchained Troll wrote:
Climb 'Til Your Dream Comes True
by: Helen Steiner Rice
Often your tasks will be many,
And more than you think you can do.
Often the road will be rugged
And the hills insurmountable, too.
But always remember,
The hills ahead
Are never as steep as they seem,
And with Faith in your heart
Start upward
And climb 'til you reach your dream.
For nothing in life that is worthy
Is ever too hard to achieve
If you have the courage to try it,
And you have the faith to believe.
For faith is a force that is greater
Than knowledge or power or skill,
And many defeats turn to triumph
If you trust in God's wisdom and will.
For faith is a mover of mountains,
There's nothing that God cannot do,
So, start out today with faith in your heart,
And climb 'til your dream comes true!
Short yellow bus re-re!
Erika

Toledo, OH

#102557 Aug 20, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
I hope the tip box works, too. And possible LE is watching. Look up to see if there are concealed cameras for those who don't want to be seen. It should be anonymous.
However, if there are concealed cameras recording the tips being put in the boxes, there's a possibility that the perp could play games. Its kinda of a Catch 22. But, for those who don't care, if you have a tip get to a tip box and get it in there.
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why you would post something like this... It only serves to scare away people from leaving tips....!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#102558 Aug 20, 2012
This is hilarious. AS someone posted, "priceless".
WATS-IT-2-U wrote:
A DEA officer stopped at our farm yesterday "I need to inspect your farm for illegal growing drugs."
I said "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....",
The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!" Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and shoved it in my face. "See this fucking badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?.... do you understand?!!"
I nodded politely, apologized, and went about my chores. A short time later, I heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by my big old mean bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.
I threw down my tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of my lungs.....
"Your badge, show him your fucking BADGE!!

Location hidden

#102559 Aug 20, 2012
I don't know why a lot of people on here post some of the things they post either.

But, if someone doesn't like being watched, they can find another tip box. Besides, there's been time in almost 17 months to mail in tips, call in tips, etc. and doesn't seem to have brought anything to the forefront.

Sorry if you were offended. Carry on.
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why you would post something like this... It only serves to scare away people from leaving tips....!!
Erika

Toledo, OH

#102560 Aug 20, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
I don't know why a lot of people on here post some of the things they post either.
But, if someone doesn't like being watched, they can find another tip box. Besides, there's been time in almost 17 months to mail in tips, call in tips, etc. and doesn't seem to have brought anything to the forefront.
Sorry if you were offended. Carry on.
<quoted text>
Your right....
I'm just hopeful that there could be a break...! anything at this point... Your right, it seems mute at this point...

Location hidden

#102563 Aug 20, 2012
We all hope for a break Erika. I know you do too. Praying for Holly and family.
john mayer lookalike

Luxembourg

#102564 Aug 20, 2012
oh no i been found out
Ohioan42

Luxembourg

#102565 Aug 20, 2012
Ohioan42 wrote:
We all hope for a break Erika. I know you do too. Praying for Holly and family.
We all hope that this thread never goes down Erika because we have no life outside of it. Boo hoo hoo
Erika

Toledo, OH

#102566 Aug 20, 2012
praying to Ohioan....
I honestly think that they have this case pretty much wrapped up...!!

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#102567 Aug 20, 2012
How much time do you have left?

Location hidden

#102568 Aug 20, 2012
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain my statement. I believe that the perp is on this thread and the fact that a tip box was even mentioned on the thread (before the event happened) was probably not a good idea. However, how do you get the word out there if you don't talk about it. I didn't make the comment until after the fair was already over. As country girl explained there are tip boxes in and around businesses for people to use. Unfortunately because most of these businesses have cameras (as pointed out before) it is highly unlikely imo that they will work. Because of cell phones there are hardly any pay phones left so le do not get the anon. tips they used to. The best way to give a tip if you actually want it to be anon. Is by typing a letter and mailing from another town.
Erika

Toledo, OH

#102569 Aug 20, 2012
..Off topic...
The parents of the 9 yr. old are pressing charges..
The mother of the 13 yr. old is in total denial... even threating to press pain and suffering charges against them...!!
Unreal..... Its parents like this that allow a monster to develope...!!!
I can only pray that the court will order him into treatment...!!
The little guys name is Jacob.... Please pray for him, his parents and his older brother that he confided in....!!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#102570 Aug 20, 2012
Justice4Holly wrote:
Good Lord. What is wrong with you people? First of all, I am not the person posting that crazy stuff about Kiab. However, I would be lying (which I DON'T DO) if I said that I feel bad for her. Maybe I will later but ONLY by the grace of God because, after the CRAP they did to me... I'm not feeling real sympathetic. I would like to know who it is though. I'm baffled. Did you guys manage to step on someone else's toes? Apparently, whoever it is isn't nearly as nice as I am cause I was never hostile with you and I never defamed you no matter how hostile you were and no matter how outrageous your allegations were. Trust me... there are some things that I would have loved to say. ESPECIALLY now. But, I won't because I DO NOT TREAT people the way that you do. NEVER. And, I find peace in knowing that the final judgment will come from a courtroom.:))
Another thing... I am not harassing ANYONE by posting here. I rarely do but I have just as much right to post here as anyone else, if and when I choose to. And, by God, if you have the right to talk about me... I have the right to defend myself. PERIOD. Enough is enough. Ya'll got so freaking upset with me for responding to the posts about me and trying to defend myself... yet you are doing the same thing in response to this poster. And, didn't you all tell me on so many occasions that I needed thicker skin? For God's sake... ya'll accused me of everything from being an attention whore, to having "direct knowledge" in the abduction, to lying about pretty much everything I ever said, to ripping off the Bobo family and profiting from their tragedy. It was ALL BS. So... so what if someone says you stink and your a carpet muncher. Are you really going to get upset over that? Seems to me that someone is just giving you a dose of your own medicine. I don't know who, but I would like to shake their hand.:)
When will the allegations stop? You people are insane.
Good God lady,
You are such a damn drama queen!
Erika

Toledo, OH

#102571 Aug 20, 2012
kiab wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain my statement. I believe that the perp is on this thread and the fact that a tip box was even mentioned on the thread (before the event happened) was probably not a good idea. However, how do you get the word out there if you don't talk about it. I didn't make the comment until after the fair was already over. As country girl explained there are tip boxes in and around businesses for people to use. Unfortunately because most of these businesses have cameras (as pointed out before) it is highly unlikely imo that they will work. Because of cell phones there are hardly any pay phones left so le do not get the anon. tips they used to. The best way to give a tip if you actually want it to be anon. Is by typing a letter and mailing from another town.
A post card would be nice....:)

Location hidden

#102572 Aug 20, 2012
Countrygirl wrote:
I am not signed in, but it is me:)
I saw a tip box at Fred's in Erin yesterday...the first one I have seen. My 7 year old noticed it first, and reached out and touched the pic of Holly on it. Hope the tip boxes produce some leads. Prayers for Holly and family.
Good location for one.

Location hidden

#102573 Aug 20, 2012
WATS-IT-2-U wrote:
A DEA officer stopped at our farm yesterday "I need to inspect your farm for illegal growing drugs."
I said "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....",
The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!" Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and shoved it in my face. "See this fucking badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?.... do you understand?!!"
I nodded politely, apologized, and went about my chores. A short time later, I heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by my big old mean bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.
I threw down my tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of my lungs.....
"Your badge, show him your fucking BADGE!!
Hahahaha I am dying!!!! Made my night

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#102574 Aug 20, 2012
General question, how long do scratch marks or a human bite wound take to heal, to the point they wouldnt be noticeable?

Location hidden

#102575 Aug 20, 2012
JER29 wrote:
General question, how long do scratch marks or a human bite wound take to heal, to the point they wouldnt be noticeable?
Bite mark would be longer. The mouth is the dirtiest part of the human body and the most likely to get infected. Bite marks take at least 3 weeks. Even if the bite didn't break the skin there is usually a great deal of bruising. The scratch marks would vary as to how deep they were. Was there dirt under the scratcher's nails. Etc... JMO

Location hidden

#102576 Aug 20, 2012
Erika wrote:
..Off topic...
The parents of the 9 yr. old are pressing charges..
The mother of the 13 yr. old is in total denial... even threating to press pain and suffering charges against them...!!
Unreal..... Its parents like this that allow a monster to develope...!!!
I can only pray that the court will order him into treatment...!!
The little guys name is Jacob.... Please pray for him, his parents and his older brother that he confided in....!!!
IMO the parents of the 9 yr. old are absolutely right in pressing charges. They are not only protecting their child but they are sending him the most important message. That they believe him and that it is not okay what was done to him. It is also the right thing to do for the 13yr old.

Has a doctor examined the 9yr old? and has a doctor examined the 13 yr old? Of course the mother of the 13 yr old is in denial. Who wants to believe that their own child could do such a thing to another child? Its also about how it makes them look as parents. Instead of going on the defensive they should be looking for the reason it happened. They need to be concerned for the "why" this happened. I still believe that the 13 yr old has also suffered sexual abuse. JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Linden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judy onan 36 min lisa marie 1
Tin Roof 4 hr Rude 3
Blacks everywhere you look! 4 hr Winner 24
Dana clark/coleman 6 hr Cant save her 1
How to Make Money in Decatur County 6 hr Mohammed Ali Khan 1
Kim Inman 6 hr Mohammed Ali Khan 18
Luke Ward 7 hr Little small town 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Linden Mortgages