Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments (Page 4,960)

Showing posts 99,181 - 99,200 of168,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Kiab

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

i should be looking up feminine hygiene products instead of ip addys. lmao

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

It also came up with the name Lucinda Jane Boone. WTF why does that name sound familiar? Anyone?
Berry Picker

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

The dingle variety is hardy this season.
Plick

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

kiab wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? Do you really think that anyone on here believes this is the real Plick. Whoever you are is just ignorant.
kiab this post you responded to WAS ME. I was letting BG17 know that someone is back playing games. It isn't to hard to see which ones are real post and which ones are the idiot! We both know who this probably is they just don't wanna look like an idiot under the name we all know.....IMO They just can't stop!

Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
Look back over the last couple of days somebody is posting with an Anonymous Proxy using alot of new names and some of the regular names that are on here. Look under the names at the location if it is Anonymous Proxy then IMO it is the same person posting with all the names. Somebody is playing games either just for the fun of it or to keep the conversation away from Holly's case!
Thoughts and Prayers for Holly Bobo and All the Missing
Plick

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Plick wrote:
imma rocket scientist lmao
You are an idiot and we all know it....IMO Must have an aweful lonely boring life if all you can do is play games on a missing girls thread! Or do you not want us talking about Holly?
Thoughts and Prayers for Holly Bobo and All The Missing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
kiab this post you responded to WAS ME. I was letting BG17 know that someone is back playing games. It isn't to hard to see which ones are real post and which ones are the idiot! We both know who this probably is they just don't wanna look like an idiot under the name we all know.....IMO They just can't stop!
Plick wrote:
<quoted text>
Look back over the last couple of days somebody is posting with an Anonymous Proxy using alot of new names and some of the regular names that are on here. Look under the names at the location if it is Anonymous Proxy then IMO it is the same person posting with all the names. Somebody is playing games either just for the fun of it or to keep the conversation away from Holly's case!
Thoughts and Prayers for Holly Bobo and All the Missing
agreed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Usually when someone is on here playing games there is a reason. Lets go back and look at what was being discussed when this started.
Plick

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

kiab wrote:
Usually when someone is on here playing games there is a reason. Lets go back and look at what was being discussed when this started.
I am looking back now. I think it started Friday night might have been yesterday morning not sure. I'm not sure if it is somebody that doesn't want us talking about Holly or if it is someone that is not happy about a recent outcome of something else so they are here to disrupt since they cn't do the mememememe anymore!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Kiab,
I know exactly what we were doing. We were discussing various scenarios with involvement of locals. We were also debating whether or not Holly could be in PC.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

The reply feature is not working for me. Plick, I think it's some of both, as some posters are showing up in Parsons, and Miss memememe is taunting us with her "degree."
Plick

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

NancyDrewToo wrote:
The reply feature is not working for me. Plick, I think it's some of both, as some posters are showing up in Parsons, and Miss memememe is taunting us with her "degree."
Yep I looked back there were alot of things being talked about when it started. The 1st poster with the anon proxy was too funny. If you look at those post it looks like they are from somebody that is not happy about the recent outcome of something....IMO
What degree does Miss memememememe have to taunt us with? I never heard of having a degree to act like an idiot on topix!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Good Lord. What is wrong with you people? First of all, I am not the person posting that crazy stuff about Kiab. However, I would be lying (which I DON'T DO) if I said that I feel bad for her. Maybe I will later but ONLY by the grace of God because, after the CRAP they did to me... I'm not feeling real sympathetic. I would like to know who it is though. I'm baffled. Did you guys manage to step on someone else's toes? Apparently, whoever it is isn't nearly as nice as I am cause I was never hostile with you and I never defamed you no matter how hostile you were and no matter how outrageous your allegations were. Trust me... there are some things that I would have loved to say. ESPECIALLY now. But, I won't because I DO NOT TREAT people the way that you do. NEVER. And, I find peace in knowing that the final judgment will come from a courtroom.:))

Another thing... I am not harassing ANYONE by posting here. I rarely do but I have just as much right to post here as anyone else, if and when I choose to. And, by God, if you have the right to talk about me... I have the right to defend myself. PERIOD. Enough is enough. Ya'll got so freaking upset with me for responding to the posts about me and trying to defend myself... yet you are doing the same thing in response to this poster. And, didn't you all tell me on so many occasions that I needed thicker skin? For God's sake... ya'll accused me of everything from being an attention whore, to having "direct knowledge" in the abduction, to lying about pretty much everything I ever said, to ripping off the Bobo family and profiting from their tragedy. It was ALL BS. So... so what if someone says you stink and your a carpet muncher. Are you really going to get upset over that? Seems to me that someone is just giving you a dose of your own medicine. I don't know who, but I would like to shake their hand.:)

When will the allegations stop? You people are insane.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

correction - the final judgment will *not* come from a courtroom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

I've never seen a more hateful, spiteful, vindictive, ridiculous bunch in my life. How old are you? I can promise you that I would NEVER stoop to your level. And, why is it that anytime anyone does something on this forum that you don't like... everyone automatically starts bringing me up again? Come ON!!!! Just leave me alone. It's NOT me!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

kiab wrote:
If you look at the history of this thread the PC theory is always disrupted or followed by a series of derailment posts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Justice4Holly wrote:
I've never seen a more hateful, spiteful, vindictive, ridiculous bunch in my life. How old are you? I can promise you that I would NEVER stoop to your level. And, why is it that anytime anyone does something on this forum that you don't like... everyone automatically starts bringing me up again? Come ON!!!! Just leave me alone. It's NOT me!!!!!!!!!!
*Correction You mean its not about ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!

2nd Correction - She ment reach not stoop!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Please excuse J4H's recent posts shes become delusional since the judge hit on the head with the gavel!
Lies Within

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
*Correction You mean its not about ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
2nd Correction - She ment reach not stoop!
wanna taste of being outed?
NancyDrewToo

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

notice my middle name?
Praying hard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

I live near Camden. I've read here off and on but stopped because of the disturbing things like here tonight. I don't know you all by name but if any of you claim to love the lord, it's surely not evident. My Jesus would never say the things that were said. He hung his head and died for me so I would have salvation. He died so I wouldn't have to be happy for vengeance. It's a crying shame to read how unlike the lord some of you are. Spiteful. We have all sinned and come short of the glory of God as taught in Romans. Dear lord, please, forgive those who know not what they do. Please pass through and bless this board and posters. In the precious name of Jesus I pray. Amen. God bless you Holly Bobo, wherever you are. I just can't read here any longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 99,181 - 99,200 of168,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Linden Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Linden Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Linden People Search