How bad can service be?

How bad can service be?

Posted in the Lindale Forum

Dubbs BBQ

Longview, TX

#1 Sep 5, 2010
Second time I have been here for breakfast. Price is right, food is decent but the server is horrible. I will go as far as to say this place has the worst service I have ever seen. Hopefully you are lucky enough to get worm food or maybe a refill on your drink that is if you donít get tired of waiting to place your order. My waitress only had 4 or 5 tables to deal with and she still let me sit there waiting for over 10 min just to get a fork to eat with (this is after she said she would get me one). Finally I got some one else to get it and what do you know, every piece of food was cold. Despite the order being wrong and food worthless I hate to complain so I just paid and left never to return. You get what you pay for, if you want to enjoy your breakfast this is no the place to go.
Dubbs BBQ

Longview, TX

#2 Sep 5, 2010
its in Lindale not lonview

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hamilton goes free Sat Tom 3
Jail over crowded May 18 Bigfoot 1
communist teacher (May '16) May 9 Whocares 11
Tyler and veterans no job May 8 Veteran shame 1
Hampton May 3 Vets 1
Race Jan '18 Ur fake cuz u suck 2
Local High school girls being abused in the wor... (Sep '10) Dec '17 u suck 5

Lindale Jobs

Personal Finance

Lindale Mortgages