East Texas Motorcyclists Have Strong ...

East Texas Motorcyclists Have Strong Message To Drivers In Wake Of Fatal Accident

There are 2 comments on the KLTV Tyler story from Mar 26, 2008, titled East Texas Motorcyclists Have Strong Message To Drivers In Wake Of Fatal Accident. In it, KLTV Tyler reports that:

“The Christian background, the involvement in his church. There was just no doubt where his heart was.”

He was enjoying a beautiful East Texas day, riding his motorcycle, but his life, like so many others, was cut short in a matter of seconds. via KLTV Tyler

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLTV Tyler.

Things to think about

Lindale, TX

#1 Mar 30, 2008
Because people do not watch where they are going. To busy talking on the cell phone and staring off in space. I am part of the brotherhood of bikers, we have no problem sharing the road but the laws have got to get tougher on the cars we share the road with. PUT DOWN THE CELL PHONE AND STOP PUTTING MAKEUP ON WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING< WATCH EVERYTHING. I love riding my bike, it is where I am close to God. Unless you have rode one you would not understand. Good people are getting killed because people in 4 wheelers will not look.
LoneStar

Mclean, VA

#2 May 13, 2008
Yep, I too am part of that brotherhood. My only comment is that I do everything in my power to protect myself; besides gear; I ride assuming that I am invisible and that if some COULD see me; they would like to run me over! I've been riding a long time - its worked so far !

cya down the road !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katherine Luther Mckeown (Oct '13) Sep 20 Karma8639 4
Cast YOUR SPELL Today, Right from the BIBLE ! ! (Jul '13) Sep 19 Who cares 6
Tyler is a dump (Sep '12) Sep 17 Ex-Resident 30
Whites Only: The Tyler, Texas Rose Festival Sep 17 Ex-Resident 3
Why are black people so loud? (May '10) Sep 14 ChewyGranola 297
Hand me ups (Dec '13) Sep 6 Susan Calley 5
Looking to meet the bi or bi-curious women of T... (Dec '12) Sep 6 Moko020 23

Lindale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance