Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 20, 2011
Respectful

Mannsville, OK

#1 Mar 27, 2011
I have never seen a head coach from a baseball act like such an idiot. Pushing our coach and was never removed from the game. Aren't we supposed to be an example for our kids. Could not pay us to have my child on that team or any team in Lindale, Texas. Not a good way to respresent their community. Not a good way to teach your kids. Lets act stupid so we can win. Congrats on winning, but your coach acted like an IDIOT!!!!
respectful

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2011
Respectful wrote:
I have never seen a head coach from a baseball act like such an idiot. Pushing our coach and was never removed from the game. Aren't we supposed to be an example for our kids. Could not pay us to have my child on that team or any team in Lindale, Texas. Not a good way to represent their community. Not a good way to teach your kids. Lets act stupid so we can win. Congrats on winning, but your coach acted like an IDIOT!!!!
They came in second-- all things said. Glad they beat you!!!
Curious

Lindale, TX

#3 May 20, 2011
Who was the coach and what was the team? I'm a parent in Lindale.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 5 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Defiant1 17,876
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 22,285
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 722
Jack Skeen is a racist. (Feb '11) 14 hr your so racist 27
how to get my cousin to sleep with me (May '13) Thu raj 51
Rose Festival Video; Am I the Only One Who Thi... Thu Axl 1
•••
•••
Lindale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lindale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000