Ex-OC Youth Pastor Charged With Moles...

Ex-OC Youth Pastor Charged With Molesting Girl, 14, At Church, Home

There are 1 comment on the KNX-AM Los Angeles story from Mar 23, 2011, titled Ex-OC Youth Pastor Charged With Molesting Girl, 14, At Church, Home. In it, KNX-AM Los Angeles reports that:

A former San Clemente youth pastor has been charged with molesting a female parishioner for several years starting when she was 14 years old, Orange County prosecutors said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNX-AM Los Angeles.

wondering wanderer

Pinola, MS

#1 Jun 7, 2011
After reading this, I'd like to know something. I am 55 years old. I was repeatedly sexually abused by an older family member from age 3 or 4 until I got old enough to leave home. My siblings were also abused. We have tried all our life to file charges, but there was always the statute of limitations (which really works in a predators favor) So does this mean we can finally file charges?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Re-elect Smith County Commissioner Cary Nix? J... 21 hr SayNOto CaryNix 1
Judge Carole Clark 321st District Judge Has To Go (Sep '13) Sun cuz i can 16
Owner of Cloud Nine Beauty Salon in 1980 Sun cuz i can 2
Why are black people so loud? (May '10) Jun 24 Uaslut 281
Commissioner at fault Jun 22 Hampton took my job 4
Anyone else curious about the Precinct 3 Consta... (Feb '12) Jun 20 Ur stupid 20
Mark Scirto Jun 20 Ur stupid 3

Lindale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lindale Mortgages