Change "We" Need
Posted in the Lindale Forum
Since: Nov 08
#1 Nov 7, 2008
When I hear about how (for years) we have tried to hold the black man down and those who didn't vote for Obama are racist, I think back to all of the special rights that we have not had and the black community has. I will give some examples of the change we need now that we finally have a black man in office.
1. If anyone knows a publisher, we need to discuss Ivory and Airplane magazine.
2. We will need January teenth (We dont mind taking the winter month, they can have summer)
3.White History Month should be celebrated in August.
4. Tryin to hold tha white man down is our new slogan.
5. We will need The United Cracker College Fund.
6. We will take (Wet) White Entertainment Television.
7. The White Music Awards (Sorry Tony Braxton, and Beyonce, even though I love you, it has to be for our people that night.
8. WFG Day (Billy Graham..aka William Franklin Graham)
9. Since there hasnt been a whole lotta cotton pickin goin on, Im gonna stick to Brick Layin.
Opinions are Welcome but ignorant comments aren't so if ya got something ignorant to say, go play somewhere else.
#2 Nov 7, 2008
You left out a couple. What about Miss White America?
And what if there is a white man and a black man up for the same position and the black man is more qualified, we will hire the white man because we don't want anyone hollering racist.
#3 Jun 12, 2009
This idea/argument is so old and ignorant. And I'm a very white girl myself.
Add your comments below
|sex in tyler (Mar '11)||10 hr||hirollin||8|
|Neal Barton's Opinion (Nov '09)||Fri||Inquisitor||33|
|What are they hiding?||Thu||Curious||1|
|Joorie Doodie - Corruption Capital USA||Aug 24||CNelson||5|
|communist teacher||Aug 21||a person||9|
|Cast YOUR SPELL Today, Right from the BIBLE ! ! (Jul '13)||Aug 9||Tink||3|
|Chris Green - Thinks he is still running for Sh...||Aug 4||Green Scum||6|
Find what you want!
Search Lindale Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC