TJC hikes taxes to help with budget crunch

There are 1 comment on the KYTX-TV News story from Jul 30, 2010, titled TJC hikes taxes to help with budget crunch. In it, KYTX-TV News reports that:

Tyler Junior College is facing a multi-million dollar budget crunch, and taxpayers will soon have to help make up the difference.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTX-TV News.

Government your trash

Lindale, TX

#1 Aug 15, 2010
With our family we have cut out eating dinner out because my wifes company makes cuts to salaries, Food cost more, insurance goes up, city needs more to keep uop health cARE ETC.Gas cost more, cant fix car, need school clothes.has gone up again,I lost my job and dont qualify for food stamps and TJC diggs in my pants instead of figuring out they need to make cuts, Grand Saline builds new school and one millon bucks for a baseball stadium, esd needs money, the city needs more. Its time to kick the crap out of these sorry SOBS. we ar broke and no we look foward to losing our home because of the governments poor accounting? We will probley have to die early so we can save some money for the white trash running our government. I hope that all you government workers burn in hell with your family watching.Life sucks and I hope that a plauge kills off this whole world soon so we can die without the pain that the government is putting so many of us. The only answer to stop the pain that the govenment inflects on us is death!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Marshal Jay Brooks 5 hr Firebrand 1
Kenneth Dean 6 hr Shemp 18
Chris Green, Craig Shelton and Joel Baker 6 hr Shemp 3
What makes Chris Green a worthy sheriff candida... 20 hr S Goates 45
Dominant male seeking Submissive, slave Female Sun DreamsDenzel 1
Cast YOUR SPELL Today, Right from the BIBLE ! ! (Jul '13) Sun Tesa 2
Please Help May 22 InsearchofTwats 2
More from around the web

Lindale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE