Review: 323 Smoke Shop

Review: 323 Smoke Shop

Posted in the Lindale Forum

brandon

Tyler, TX

#1 Jan 4, 2012
this shop is the bomb go check it out asap!:)
jig

Tyler, TX

#2 Mar 8, 2012
I think in general I still prefer Dragon's Breath, but this place isn't bad at all. They have a great selection of budget glass and the guy working when I went in was really friendly.
Taylor

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Great selection of glass. Pretty good customer service. Stil prefer Dragons Breathe but this place is REALLY good. Check em out

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2013
The store has a nice selection. But their prices are higher than Dragon breaths! And the way they stalk you throughout the store. I wont be back!
Heather

Tyler, TX

#5 Oct 24, 2013
rude. I came in 12 minutes before closing and they refused to sell me a cigar in the rudest way possible. Absolutely nasty attitude from the second I opened the door by the girl behind the counter. Apparently, even though they close at 9, don t dare expect to buy anything at 8:48....and don t expect common courtesy either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Farts 940
Chris Green, Craig Shelton and Joel Baker 21 hr Kendra 29
Restore trust (smoke and mirrors) Tue Rodney L 30
Steve Chaney Tue Limp wristed 12
Loop 323 and Hwy 31 East Jul 26 Anon 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 25 fartman 762
cossacks Jul 24 Dana 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lindale Mortgages