christmas gift giveaway

Posted in the Lincolnton Forum

looking for help

Suffolk, VA

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Does anyone know where my son can sign up to get his 2 kids presents. Christian Ministries want to include his dads income, which is just a small unemployment check, he is helping take care of his son and his two kids. My son lost his job and was denied his unemployment. And he has custody of the kids ,but no cash to get gifts. The economy is so tight now days and I would hate to see two little boys not get anything. If there are any churches doing give aways or anyone helping, could someone let me know....
festus hagan

Lexington, SC

#2 Dec 16, 2011
Mybe Salvation Army???????
looking for help

Suffolk, VA

#3 Dec 18, 2011
well the end sign up for that was in oct. Really wish these organizations would let people know deadlines. Still hoping for some kind of help...
The truth

Lincolnton, NC

#4 Dec 23, 2011
Seems like people that have kids and can't take care of them should never had been allowed to breed!!!If he was laid off thats one thing. Sounds like they fired his ass!
looking

Suffolk, VA

#5 Dec 24, 2011
well it's not his fault that the kids mother is a crazy bi*** and doesn't give a damn about them. At least he's doing his best to take care of them and is there with them everyday...and yes he was laid off, look around at how many places are closing...
real talk

Denver, NC

#6 Dec 12, 2013
Have you tried toys for tots go to the s web sight and sign them up hurry before its to late.Hope that works for you.As far as the truth one day you will need for something and hope you are not judged harshly. There is only one judge and that in God. Stop haten.
mo truth

Baltimore, MD

#7 Dec 22, 2013
Crooked people up der at the cm given toys to peeps on the downlow witout dem evn signen up.
The peope who relly need it don get shit.
lol

Kannapolis, NC

#8 Dec 30, 2013
mo truth wrote:
Crooked people up der at the cm given toys to peeps on the downlow witout dem evn signen up.
The peope who relly need it don get shit.
Get a job!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincolnton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Punch Wed www 1
Matthew Daniel Lail age 28 (Jul '13) Dec 14 fffla 7
michael beaver jr (Jul '12) Dec 13 TreeHuggy 15
who knew lincolnton has new pet store Dec 11 markc826 3
Oakland mill apartments- Lincolnton, NC Dec 6 Annie j 1
what happened top benji helms? Nov 25 ripbenji 2
rail trail (voices) motz ave side lincolnton, nc Nov '14 elmundo 8
Lincolnton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web