Matthew Daniel Lail age 28

Posted in the Lincolnton Forum

messenger

Gastonia, NC

#1 Jul 25, 2013
At 10:08 p.m. on Wednesday night Matthew passed away at the Hospice House in Newton, NC.
Just wanted to pass this info along for the family and friends that may find this post and did not get the phone call.
He was the son of Belinda Allen & Larry Lail of North Carolina.
his sister Valerie. He loved anything to do with wrestling matches on t.v. and his playstation games, and was proud of his special olympics medals.
Matthew's heart and lungs finally took their toll and he could not live any longer.
You would never know he had a pace maker for he never let that get him down and out. So energetic and so very friendly to all that he met. He will be greatly missed.
amanda

Asheville, NC

#2 Jul 27, 2013
When and where sre the services?
messenger

Morganton, NC

#3 Jul 27, 2013
The Aunt told me ...if no one will help her out with the funeral bill she was going to have him cremated and she could not afford any kind of a funeral for him. Sorry to have to tell you this sad news. If by chance she should be able too at a later time I will let you know on this post. Again, I am sorry to have to tell you this.
messenger

Ellenboro, NC

#6 Jul 27, 2013
Look up Robert F. Bennett funeral home obit.

I found the obit online earlier tonight.

It still has Matthew Daniel Lail listed there as of 1:09 am as arrangements incomplete.
I tried to post the link but of course it will not show the post that way.
You can leave messages to the family on that site.
messenger

Casar, NC

#7 Jul 28, 2013
Matthew Daniel Lail,28 of Lincolnton passed away Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at Catawba Regional Hospice, Newton, NC.
He was born February 5, 1985 in Lincolnton, Lincoln, North Carolina.

Matthew was preceded in death by his grandparents, Dwight (Cotton) Allen and Barbara Beer Allen.

Survivors Include:

His father: Larry Lail
His mother: Belinda Allen Lail McNeely
a Sister: Valeria Lail-Bolen

and a long time friend:Laurie Connor

A Memorial Service will be held on Monday, July 29, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. at Hulls Grove Baptist Church in Vale.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Hulls Grove Baptist Church, 6670 N Carolina 27, Vale NC 28168
Laurie Conner

Webster, NY

#8 Aug 5, 2013
Matthew was my world! He is more than a friend. We were ingaged to be married in the future. We have known each other since middle school and high school. I was his peer aide to help him with all his subjects. We developed a very close relationship from the start. He will be dearly missed for I am lonely already. It will never be the same without my love matthew. Love and Prayers to all the family. I wish to continue being in touch with the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincolnton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) Tue zoe298 91
Meth House Bust (Jun '12) Oct 26 TreeHuggy 7
Board of Elections proposes new early voting plan Oct 26 TreeHuggy 6
High School Students Claim Play Canceled Due To... Oct 26 TreeHuggy 3
New Business's Opening (Aug '11) Oct 24 GaryLB 73
who knew lincolnton has new pet store Oct 21 eric 1
High School Cancels Student Production of Almos... Oct 21 theshow 1
Lincolnton Dating
Find my Match

Lincolnton People Search