TruckerPat

Simpsonville, SC

#1 Mar 6, 2009
does anyone drive for sain & heavner? what do you think of the company& could you recommend another trucking company.
Jackson

Four Oaks, NC

#2 Mar 6, 2009
There is no longer "Heavner" in the company. Its sain only.
SaineTrain

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Mar 24, 2009
I drove for Sain & Heavner for a period of just over 3 years. I think Ted Heavner and Sam Sain ended business together sometime in 2007 ... maybe 2006. It was the best trucking job I've had to this day. Left only due to a relocation issue regarding my spouse. Sam was always great ... never had a problem with Ted. Saw him very little after I was brought on actually. I thought it was a really good family-owned trucking company. To this day ... I still look for opportunities with companies who operate similar to S & H. Not had much luck finding them. Ran a " dedicated " food route running a reefer up to the Chicago area and from there out to Phoenix area & Southern CaL. At one time I ran quite many furniture loads to the West Coast as well. In my time with Sain & Heavner I ran both team & single. They do offer health insurance there. I miss running my old S & H route every day !!
Slim

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Ted was brought up on tax evasion charges,as well as a host of other charges. I guess being a crook has its advantages. He only served 15 months. He tries to say he owns drake enterprises out of lincolnton nc,but it is owned by Steven Brusso. Ted tries to run the show, but I know that isn't going to happen...Watch your back people Ted Heavner is a crook, liar and a thief.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Jan 19, 2013
TruckerPat wrote:
does anyone drive for sain & heavner? what do you think of the company& could you recommend another trucking company.
I know the families of the owner, and I will warn them to look out for you.
I will just point them to the nasty things you've posted here over the past year.
They prefer people with integrity...so you wouldn't fit in.
Tyrone

Lincolnton, NC

#6 Jan 19, 2013
you crazy Kozzy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincolnton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's wrong with the people of Lincolnton? Fri Hello 3
I seen a black bear in Maiden (May '14) Jan 21 hummm 13
TV show to film some scenes in Lincoln County (Apr '12) Jan 1 Sylvester201 6
Jennifer Punch Dec 30 meMyselfandI 2
Matthew Daniel Lail age 28 (Jul '13) Dec '14 fffla 7
michael beaver jr (Jul '12) Dec '14 TreeHuggy 15
who knew lincolnton has new pet store Dec '14 markc826 3
Lincolnton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web