With BC-NJ--Spring Storm-NJ

With BC-NJ--Spring Storm-NJ

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 16, 2007, titled With BC-NJ--Spring Storm-NJ. In it, Newsday reports that:

A summary of evacuations in New Jersey from the nor'easter that began Sunday: NORTH JERSEY Northern New Jersey saw evacuations in riverside locations in Bergen, Hunterdon, Morris and Passaic counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Jenifer Amaya

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Apr 16, 2007
WELL I LIVE IN BOUND BROOK NEW JERSEY... EVERYTHING DOWN HERE IS VERY UPSETTING... YES PEOPLE HAVE HAD TO LEAVE THERE HOMES AND BEEN SENT TO HIGH GROUND. IN THE BOUND BROOK HIGH SCHOOL.. ITS SAD KNOWING THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE WORKED SO HARD TO KEEP THEIR HOMES IN GOOD CONDITION THIS RAIN RUINS IT N A MATTER OF SECOND..LUCKILY IN MY HOME JUST THE BASEMENT AS BEEN FLOODED, BUT UNFORTUNELY OTHERS DIDN' HAVE THE SAME LUCK,, HOUSES ARE BURNING, HOUSES ARE GETTIN TOTALLY FULL OF WATER. WE ARE VERY ANXIOUS FOR THIS RAIN TO STOP, THIS HAS NOT BEEN THE FISRT TIME BOUND BROOK WAS UNDER A FLOOD WARNIN,

WE PRAY TO GOD, AND HOPE GOD HAS US UNDER HIS HANDS AND MAKES SURE EVERYTHIN WILL TURN OUT OK..
wouldnt you wanna know

Lafayette, NJ

#2 Apr 17, 2007
My mother lives on Fayette ave in wayne n.j. and right now she has two or three feet of water inside her house and she does not have flood insurance.
ud like 2 know

Newark, NJ

#3 Apr 17, 2007
HOW MUCH RAINFALL IS THERE IN BLOOMINGDALR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hoffman Laroche murder? (May '06) 12 hr chris 42
Amanda Forysth (Sep '14) Jun 28 Amanda- Motherles... 22
DD Pricebuster Furniture Warehouse May '15 Banthisstore 1
News Police: Man stole pal's car to avoid missing co... Apr '15 Abrahammock Relig... 1
News N.J. teen who sued parents back in court in dom... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Curious 1
News Lincoln Park: Police Blotter, April 2, 2014 (Apr '14) Apr '14 kev 1
News Morris Teen Who Sued Her Parents Picks a College (Apr '14) Apr '14 kevin from michigan 1
More from around the web

Lincoln Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lincoln Park Mortgages