Life Insurance..Good or bad?

Posted in the Lincoln Park Forum

Christian Misa

Denville, NJ

#1 Sep 12, 2007
Since it is Life Insurance Awareness Month I just wanted to know how people thought about Life Insurance. I am an Agent for New York Life and I am very proud of what I do.

I just find that many people are very closed minded when it comes to Life Insurance in general. What do you all know about Life Insurance, Good/bad, Pointless, great for families?

Since I am a rather new agent I wanted to know how people felt about it therefore I can find ways to get more involved to spread the word or educated as many people as I can.

My goal is to protect as many families as possible.
marsi

AOL

#2 Sep 15, 2007
I am 19 yrs old. I pretty much know nothing of life insurance. But I would like know if is ok to start planning for it right now, and some other basic info. Thanks
Damon Fogel

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2007
contact me at dfogel1999@hotmail.com and I can tell you how to plan for a great future. You are thinking ahead and that is the most important thing people fail to do. Contact me and I will send you some info.
HappyGhost

Newark, NJ

#4 Oct 24, 2007
Life insurance is a good thing. I am planning to purchase some on my life for my son. It scares me of what would happen to my son if something happens to me. I also have to do my estate planning, I have no Will or Trust either. I really have to plan this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverdale police charge woman with DWI after al... Feb 17 Carol 1
Amanda Forysth Feb 14 pinkysthumb 15
Pompton Plains Resident Jan '15 G Hawthorne 1
Hair Core Salon Jan '15 Happy girl 1
Review: Suther Electric LLC Jan '15 anthony jonston 1
Local Pompton Plains Photographer (Sep '10) Jan '15 gail hawthorne 5
New York Heroes Youth Football Camps Jan '15 Pro Sports Experi... 1

Lincoln Park News Video

Lincoln Park Dating
Find my Match