Ouch OuchOuch

North Bergen, NJ

#1 May 15, 2011
When are they going to spray for mosquitoes...I live in Lincoln Park and my yard and neighborhood are both infested.I cant even go for a walk down the street in the day without getting bitten numerous times...
Oprah

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 May 15, 2011
Ouch OuchOuch wrote:
When are they going to spray for mosquitoes...I live in Lincoln Park and my yard and neighborhood are both infested.I cant even go for a walk down the street in the day without getting bitten numerous times...
Obama's gonna fix it
itchy

United States

#3 May 15, 2011
I'm wondering the same thing. Its ridiculous!
Ouch OuchOuch wrote:
BigBalls

Minneapolis, MN

#4 May 15, 2011
Tony has the contract for spraying in Lincoln Park and it is all no-show jobs so you ain't gonna see it. Christopher collects from Mayor Dave each week and gets free chiro and sex with one of the employees there. AJ will take over the route in a year or two.
Bigger

Albany, NY

#5 May 22, 2011
BigBalls wrote:
Tony has the contract for spraying in Lincoln Park and it is all no-show jobs so you ain't gonna see it. Christopher collects from Mayor Dave each week and gets free chiro and sex with one of the employees there. AJ will take over the route in a year or two.
You are an absolute idiot. Kindly remain out of state; all will appreciate your absence, especially if it is forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DD Pricebuster Furniture Warehouse May 23 Banthisstore 1
News Police: Man stole pal's car to avoid missing co... Apr '15 Abrahammock Relig... 1
News Riverdale police charge woman with DWI after al... Feb '15 Carol 1
Amanda Forysth (Sep '14) Feb '15 pinkysthumb 15
News N.J. teen who sued parents back in court in dom... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Curious 1
News Lincoln Park: Police Blotter, April 2, 2014 (Apr '14) Apr '14 kev 1
News Morris Teen Who Sued Her Parents Picks a College (Apr '14) Apr '14 kevin from michigan 1
More from around the web

Lincoln Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]