Fire wrecks 8 condos in Lincoln Park
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.
#1 Feb 17, 2007
It was a very scary night for all of us residents. I would like to compliment the Lincoln Park Fire Department for doing a wonderful job in the extreme weather conditions. They executed their rescue plan flawlessly and were able to contain the fire so as not to spread even further. I know I speak for all of us at the Hilltop Farm we feel much more secure knowing that we have a well managed Fire Department, Rescue Squad and Police Department to handle emergency situations like this very devastating one. Our hearts and prayers go out our fellow neighbors whose homes were destroyed. May God give you the strength to guide you thru this difficult time. And may God continue to bless all of the Rescue team members from last night fire.
#2 Feb 17, 2007
Thank you very much for posting this. It is nice to know that under the unfortunate circumstances that occurred, there are still people that feel this way about all of the Lincoln Park Emergency Services. Our prayers go out to all of those who are now going thru this difficult time.
#3 Feb 19, 2007
thank you for your compliment. if there are any pictures of this fire please foward them to the fire dept.
#4 Feb 19, 2007
My thanks to the residents who helped us with blankets and socks. Also to Kim Klein who baked the wonderful cupcakes for the squad. EMS CHIEF
#5 Feb 27, 2007
Praying now for those residents of Hilltop Condos who lost most of their earthly possessions as a result of the fire. And thanking God that there were no fatalities. We personally know one resident from our church whose condo and belongings were lost in the fire. We are thankful to God that the fire occurred while our friend was at work. By God's grace, our friend is a Christian and our church family has been praying for, assisting, and ministering in various practical and financial ways to our friend in attempt to replace some of the necessary items lost in that fire (done in the love of Our Lord Jesus Christ).
Our prayer also is that all who were affected would seek God (in His Word, the Bible) while He may still be found, to remember that this earth and its inhabitants are passing away, and that there is eternal life for God's people, found only in the Lord Jesus Christ.
<> <> <>
Some Quotes from the Holy Bible (King James Version) to pray about and reflect upon:
1 John 2:17
"And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."
Hebrews 9:27, 28
"(27) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:(28) So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation."
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
"(35) And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
(36) But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
(37) All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
(38) For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
(39) And this is the Fatherís will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
(40) And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."
1 Timothy 6:6-11:
"(6) But godliness with contentment is great gain.
(7) For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
(8) And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
(9) But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
(10) For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
(11) But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness."
"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever."
<> <> <>
Add your comments below
|Hoffman Laroche murder? (May '06)||Jul '17||Joe||55|
|please .. ramada inn wayne new jersey||Jul '17||Frustrated||1|
|Ramada Inn||Jul '17||Kimmy||1|
|Wayne councilman asked to resign after argument||Jun '17||MHHt||2|
|Pequannock Township Public Library (Sep '16)||May '17||Laura Smyth||4|
|Coyotes in Lincoln Park, NJ (Jan '17)||Jan '17||JLA||2|
|N.J. teen who sued parents back in court in dom... (Jul '14)||Jul '14||Curious||1|
Find what you want!
Search Lincoln Park Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC