Bomb scare reported in Lincoln Park

Bomb scare reported in Lincoln Park

There are 1 comment on the NorthJersey.com story from May 6, 2011, titled Bomb scare reported in Lincoln Park. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

According to police radio broadcasts, a bomb threat was reported at the CVS drugstore in the borough shortly before 3 p.m. on Friday, May 6. According to the broadcast, Police Department and Fire Department personnel are on the scene at 15 Boonton Turnpike and are "shutting down the area." A police dispatcher confirmed to Suburban Trends about 10 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

BigBalls

Minneapolis, MN

#1 May 9, 2011
Oh good lord- I hope it wasn't crazy Larryjfun or some other nut from Jax Chapel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor suspended for allowing former priest acc... (May '14) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 3
O'Dowd....trash Feb '16 Soccor Mom 2
News Deer hunt opponents turn out to urge Passaic fr... (Jan '10) Jan '16 Opveltri 8
ray zachmann (Mar '11) Jan '16 Ripped off 2
Willowbrook mall jury duty shuttle? (Jan '07) Jan '16 Christina 4
Review: Alken Photo Studio Jan '16 Jane Gogerman 1
1993 concert at Sun Tan Lake (Nov '06) Jan '16 Hailey 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lincoln Park Mortgages