Oven mitt sparks fire in Lincoln Park...

Oven mitt sparks fire in Lincoln Park apartment

There are 3 comments on the Daily Record story from Aug 5, 2008, titled Oven mitt sparks fire in Lincoln Park apartment. In it, Daily Record reports that:

LINCOLN PARK -- A smoking oven mitt sparked a kitchen fire at a Main Street apartment on Sunday night, bringing out emergency crews but the blaze was quickly extinguished by the homeowner, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

StreetLennyLen

New York, NY

#1 Aug 7, 2008
BURNIN DOWN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!

This was truly an earth-shattering story.
Lincoln Park firefighter

North Bergen, NJ

#2 Oct 27, 2008
yea it was alot of smoke and a lot of bull.
teehee

Brandon, FL

#3 Oct 29, 2008
They caught him red-handed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O'Dowd....trash (Feb '16) Feb 3 earl 4
O"Dowd's Dairy Milk Trucks circa 1944 (Jun '07) Jan 28 Doug 4
Coyotes in Lincoln Park, NJ Jan '17 JLA 2
News Transgender man says surgery denied at Catholic... Jan '17 TerriB1 1
News Mine Hill may get full-time mayor (Mar '14) Dec '16 fedup 2
Christmas Trees Being Sold on Mountain Ave Dec '16 Jennifer W 1
News Five arrested, one hospitalized after two-hour ... (Jul '13) Nov '16 god wont help us 4

Lincoln Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lincoln Park Mortgages