Oven mitt sparks fire in Lincoln Park apartment
LINCOLN PARK -- A smoking oven mitt sparked a kitchen fire at a Main Street apartment on Sunday night, bringing out emergency crews but the blaze was quickly extinguished by the homeowner, authorities said.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.
#1 Aug 7, 2008
BURNIN DOWN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!
This was truly an earth-shattering story.
#2 Oct 27, 2008
yea it was alot of smoke and a lot of bull.
#3 Oct 29, 2008
They caught him red-handed.
Add your comments below
|O'Dowd....trash (Feb '16)||Feb 3||earl||4|
|O"Dowd's Dairy Milk Trucks circa 1944 (Jun '07)||Jan 28||Doug||4|
|Coyotes in Lincoln Park, NJ||Jan '17||JLA||2|
|Transgender man says surgery denied at Catholic...||Jan '17||TerriB1||1|
|Mine Hill may get full-time mayor (Mar '14)||Dec '16||fedup||2|
|Christmas Trees Being Sold on Mountain Ave||Dec '16||Jennifer W||1|
|Five arrested, one hospitalized after two-hour ... (Jul '13)||Nov '16||god wont help us||4|
Find what you want!
Search Lincoln Park Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC