Rape of a 6 year old
illaboutit

Springfield, WI

#1 Feb 12, 2006
I would appreciate if NORTH WOODSTOCK, NEW HAMPSHIRE and the STATE would do all that it takes to capture this individual ASAP before he harms another helpless child. PLEASE SAY YOUR PRAYERS FOR THIS POOR CHILD!
FranklinNH

Waterbury Center, VT

#2 Feb 12, 2006
Family and friends are praying for the capture of Beau Mitchell who raped our innocent one. PLEASE capture and bring to justice this criminal before he hurts another innocent one. Beau Mithchell's family reside's in Salisbury, NH and Grandparents are in Bow NH. Find this monster!!!! Now!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Wondering

North Providence, RI

#3 Feb 12, 2006
After the incident he wandered aroundthe town of North Woodstock , going to a store, getting coffee and using a pay phone within a mile of where the incident happened. What were the police doing?
FranklinNH

Waterbury Center, VT

#4 Feb 13, 2006
[Why haven't they caught him yet? They(the ploice)know his mother knows his whereabouts. He also has a cousin who lives in downtown Franklin and was seen Thursday at Franklin Woods Apartmrnts in Franklin.
heidi

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2006
Why is his picture not all over the news so others could tell the police where he is
sicktomystomach

Cambridge, MA

#6 Feb 14, 2006
heidi wrote:
Why is his picture not all over the news so others could tell the police where he is
His picture is only on the local news. The other tv stations want more information before they will air anything. The police will not release the detailed information to protect the family. I know it's a crock, but we do not want them hurt any worse then they already are. I am confident he will be found soon, and he will get what he deserves.
meganmoses

Augusta, ME

#7 Mar 5, 2006
whatever i know my byfriend would not hurt anyone hes not a monster and i support him fully
Anon

United States

#9 Mar 5, 2006
Oh he will have his day in court and when he has it and if they convict him, I hope that you re-evaluate your choices in life. But yes you are right, he has yet to be tried and i know that it is difficult to watch someone you love be accused of something as awful as a crime against a child but if he is convicted, I truely hope that you will see the evidence for the truth that it is and maybe, just maybe you might be able to see that you were wrong. But if he is found not guilty, then you are the better person. But I ask? Why did he hide for so long? Why didn't he come forward and fight for the truth to be found? I really don't see innocence there, that is a very gulity action.
Family of child

Manchester, NH

#10 Mar 5, 2006
Anon wrote:
Oh he will have his day in court and when he has it and if they convict him, I hope that you re-evaluate your choices in life. But yes you are right, he has yet to be tried and i know that it is difficult to watch someone you love be accused of something as awful as a crime against a child but if he is convicted, I truely hope that you will see the evidence for the truth that it is and maybe, just maybe you might be able to see that you were wrong. But if he is found not guilty, then you are the better person. But I ask? Why did he hide for so long? Why didn't he come forward and fight for the truth to be found? I really don't see innocence there, that is a very gulity action.
AMEN-USA-JUSTICE-LIBERTY-FREED OM-JEHOVAH
besidemyself

Eden, WI

#11 Mar 8, 2006
from a former g friend point of view i hope justice is serve in the eyes of the jury i am fighting to understand how some one i once loved could harm this innocent child. at one time i was pregnant from him when i was sixteen and i lost it but i still cant help but think that could of been our child he assulted.
Yes

Boston, MA

#12 Jun 2, 2007
has anything more come of this? i hope so. get that bastard.
Wondering

Durham, NH

#13 Aug 10, 2007
Yes wrote:
has anything more come of this? i hope so. get that bastard.
I heard he pled last year to something like 20-40 at State Prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Financial Problems at the Mountain? (Aug '13) Wed WV Hacker 250
Primary Election chit chat Mon fghijklmno 4
Snow is really GOOD! Feb 7 Valley Run 16
Maura Murray (May '14) Feb 5 JWB 114
time warner's price gouging (Aug '15) Feb 2 dfgfdhgfjfihsv 21
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) Jan 29 Roland 145
Mulligans on Corcoran Pond off to a great start Jan 12 jls 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lincoln Mortgages