Multi Car Accident near loon mountain
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Knows the truth

Albuquerque, NM

#101 Feb 21, 2011
Mr Wanderer where are you??? Afraid to comment now that you know I know you are the one who should have been punished for this mess?
Knows the truth

Los Lunas, NM

#102 Apr 11, 2011
Mr Wanderer wheeeere arrrre yooooou? Come on, why don't you tell everyone what really happened that night. You know, the night Michelle spilled her drink and you,(a perfect stranger) was sooooo kind and insisted on buying her a new one. Then you slipped a drug in her drink and followed her and her daughter as they walked back home. Come on, tell the story, you were big and brave that night, why not now? Tell how she was trying to protect her daughter....come on, tell us.
Wanderer

Bristol, NH

#103 Jul 4, 2011
You silly silly little boy, bored again? I've heard the story that Michelle was drugged, of course she would say that why not? how else might she try to get out of it? She was drunk, she started drinking early in the day.... You want proof.. read teh police report.
Knows the truth wrote:
Mr Wanderer wheeeere arrrre yooooou? Come on, why don't you tell everyone what really happened that night. You know, the night Michelle spilled her drink and you,(a perfect stranger) was sooooo kind and insisted on buying her a new one. Then you slipped a drug in her drink and followed her and her daughter as they walked back home. Come on, tell the story, you were big and brave that night, why not now? Tell how she was trying to protect her daughter....come on, tell us.
Wanderer

Bristol, NH

#104 Jul 4, 2011
Your words idiot.. Make up your mind what happened....
"
Knows the truth
Albuquerque, NM
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009
Judged:
I don't know where you got your information but it is not correct. She did not go to any bars. She was at Loon, the only other place was the Kanc hotel, looking for someone and that was for approximatley one minute... No drinks there. She is not trying to cover her ass. You are trying to make a story up for your own enjoyment, and I don't care for all your sarcasim.
Knows the truth wrote:
knows the truth

Penasco, NM

#105 Jul 22, 2011
Mr Wanderer...I have no idea what the 'judge it" means or the "report abuse" all I know is that you were there. Simple as that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MR conspiracy theory 17 hr Jwb 8
News Three Children Among 25 Undocumented Immigrants... Thu Waterville Mike 24
News Border Patrol checkpoint in New Hampshire nets ... Sep 2 spud 3
News Man drowns while swimming in northern NH brook Jul '17 gruntled 1
Ice Rink debacle (Feb '17) Jun '17 Paul Revere 6
Waterville Valley Investors Jun '17 movin-on 3
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) May '17 gruntled 1,385

Lincoln Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance