Multi Car Accident near loon mountain

Posted in the Lincoln Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Wanderer

Auburn Hills, MI

#1 Feb 21, 2008
Is anyone aware of this? Major injuries, Dart Helicopter as well as Maine Medical called out to take injured away, road to loon closed from both sides
lak

Madison, NH

#2 Feb 21, 2008
Wanderer wrote:
Is anyone aware of this? Major injuries, Dart Helicopter as well as Maine Medical called out to take injured away, road to loon closed from both sides
Yes, we were coming back from Lincoln and waited for about 25 minutes before taking a detour. Any more news on it?
CMmmmmmm

Plymouth, NH

#3 Feb 22, 2008
ya i was right behind tis accident......there was a pickup truck with one lady who was very very very very very very very drunk driving and a mini van with two parents and kids in the back seat. The drunk lady hit them head on and driver and passanger in the minivan appeared critically injured (near death from the looks). Anyways we left a few minutes after the cops got there. I would like to know what happened injury wise.
Wanderer

Auburn Hills, MI

#4 Feb 23, 2008
CM, I heard she was not actually driving the vehicle that some one else was did you see anyone leaving the scene? running off?
rap

AOL

#5 Feb 23, 2008
was there anything in the newspaper about the accident? any updates on teh condition of the victims?
Zipp

United States

#6 Feb 23, 2008
Why nothing in the news about this It was a very serious accident I hear around Town the 6 yr old is very bad . Any arrests anyone know anything about this . Very odd very quiet.
Zipp

United States

#7 Feb 23, 2008
Lots of rumors about the accident did you actually see it happen . We hear the driver of the truck left the bar down the street after being shut off, and the police were on the way when this happened. If you saw it were the lights on in truck? Did you speak with the P.D. about what you saw?
CMmmmmmm wrote:
ya i was right behind tis accident......there was a pickup truck with one lady who was very very very very very very very drunk driving and a mini van with two parents and kids in the back seat. The drunk lady hit them head on and driver and passanger in the minivan appeared critically injured (near death from the looks). Anyways we left a few minutes after the cops got there. I would like to know what happened injury wise.
rap

AOL

#8 Feb 24, 2008
does anyone know how the boy is doing?
Wanderer

Auburn Hills, MI

#9 Feb 24, 2008
There is always very little in the newspapers or on the nh news television station it is as though we do not exsist up here.

I heard today from a paramedic that was on scene the children are doing much better, not out of the woods yet but on their way.

The woman driving drunk works at the local Macdonalds, not sure if she is still employed there.

She was said to be drinking quite heavily at a local bar/restaurant then was asked to leave. Why did they allow her to get to that point? I am not defending her in any way shape or form.

I must ask, in a case such as this is the bar/restaurant held liable as well?
rap

AOL

#10 Feb 24, 2008
i'm so glad to hear that the children are doing much better...i'm sre they have a long road ahead. do u know what the ages of the children are?
also...was the woman arrested? where was she drinking?
can't believe the newspapers don't cover this.
thanks for the info wanderer
Jeff

Monomoy Island, MA

#11 Feb 24, 2008
Wanderer wrote:
A friend told me about this
CMmmmmmm

Plymouth, NH

#12 Feb 24, 2008
I came a few minutes after it happened, didnt see the accident though. Nor did i see anyone run from the scene. I really cant remember if there were lights on the car. But you guys are talking about the kids......from the looks of it the parents were more seriously injured than the kids.
woodsy

United States

#13 Feb 25, 2008
Why has Channel 9 not even mentioned this?

Since: Jul 07

USA

#14 Feb 25, 2008
That is a shame...what bar allowed someone that intoxicated to leave?
CMmmmmmm

Plymouth, NH

#15 Feb 25, 2008
any updates? i Want to know what happened.
someone

United States

#16 Feb 26, 2008
why is this sooooo important to you people?????????
were you involved? r u related to any of the victims???
they are all victims, and what the hell does it matter where the driver worked??? that really has nothing to do with anything that happened other than people not being able to mind their own business.
it probably is not in the news or the papers for a reason, so lets stop with the rumors unless you have heard it from the police or anyone involved in the accident.
rap

AOL

#17 Feb 26, 2008
you sound a little defensive meredith. i would think that anyone who lives/works/vacations in the area would be concerned about the "accident", as it could have been any one of us that was hit in the accident. and they are all not victims...the woman in the truck was not an innocent victim...the family in the other car definitely were...so they are all not "victims" as you say. drunk driving is everybody's business
wanderer

Devault, PA

#18 Feb 26, 2008
The drunk driver was drinking in the common man in lincoln, she was asked to leave then went to another bar that would not serve her. The owner of the second bar told her she was in no condition to drive, and told her to wiat just a minute and he would drive her home. She left on her own instead.

It is in the best intrest of the public to be aware of these things. don't like it? don't read it.

I beleive the childrens ages were 8-10 once again i have heard the parents and the children are on the mend, a long recovery to go.
wanderer

Devault, PA

#19 Feb 26, 2008
someone wrote:
why is this sooooo important to you people?????????
were you involved? r u related to any of the victims???
they are all victims, and what the hell does it matter where the driver worked??? that really has nothing to do with anything that happened other than people not being able to mind their own business.
it probably is not in the news or the papers for a reason, so lets stop with the rumors unless you have heard it from the police or anyone involved in the accident.
My information does come from someone very very involved
rap

AOL

#20 Feb 28, 2008
any updates on the condition of the victims?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PATRIC McCARTHY: THE REAL EVIDENCE (Aug '11) Apr 13 WTH-the-original 1,388
News Maura has been is missing since Feb. 9, 2004 (Jan '08) Apr 7 DownEastDetective 168
Financial Problems at the Mountain? (Aug '13) Mar '18 WVLIFER 281
Was there a carbon monoxide leak yesterday? Mar '18 Baseline66 1
Tom Conrad murder in Pike NH, unsolved 4 years ... (Sep '09) Mar '18 Phx Az 148
Dirtbag and Maura Murray (Feb '12) Jan '18 WTH-the-original 149
I <3 John Green (Sep '13) Jan '18 babyblonde 27

Lincoln Jobs

Personal Finance

Lincoln Mortgages