First Prev
of 2
Next Last
small town

Cambridge, MA

#21 Jun 1, 2007
Wow. Learn how to speak English. That made no sense. My father was a developer up there and I went to a private school in New Hampton. I had nothing to do with the people in the Lin-Wood area. It sucks that people have to live there and I feel bad for the people that are forced to grow up there and are all dumb as rocks. I know for a fact that many teens in the area drink and smoke pot with one of their teachers. Great town. You can say whatever you want to me but can you think of anything that doesn't suck about the town other that pretty scenery?
Yes

Boston, MA

#22 Jun 1, 2007
Angry wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and others like you dislike the Police in Lincoln & Woodstock so badly here is an idea ...
DON'T COME HERE! I certainly would'nt go back to someplace where I felt I had been so badly mistreated.
True, "Angry." It's just that I'm an avid hiker and really enjoy the serenity of the Whites' landscape. It's an effing bummout when you cant enjoy yourself because the pigs up here have sticks and dicks up their asses.
Say What

Gilford, NH

#23 Jun 1, 2007
small town wrote:
Wow. Learn how to speak English. That made no sense. My father was a developer up there and I went to a private school in New Hampton. I had nothing to do with the people in the Lin-Wood area. It sucks that people have to live there and I feel bad for the people that are forced to grow up there and are all dumb as rocks. I know for a fact that many teens in the area drink and smoke pot with one of their teachers. Great town. You can say whatever you want to me but can you think of anything that doesn't suck about the town other that pretty scenery?
I love the town other than the fact that so many people seem to have a need to know everybodys business. And how they love to gossip pointing out everyone else's faults. Like they are all Saints or something. I think a lot of the peole up here make it hard for young kids who haven't been perfect. I'm sorry I'm not trying to put you down for your opinions but If a kid makes a mistake up here he gets labled by people in town, and the other kids. I haven't found the Police to be the problem as they have always treated my son with respect. They were firm but fair.
small town

Cambridge, MA

#24 Jun 1, 2007
I was never part of the place. When you GROW UP there. I don't really care about anything else you have to say on the matter.
Yes

Boston, MA

#25 Jun 2, 2007
Wanna know my favorite part about Lincoln? The convicted child molester that rolls around on his little scooter day and night.

Since: Jun 07

Saint Johnsbury, VT

#26 Jun 18, 2007
small town wrote:
or maybe they dont do it at all. People up there are so messed up its unbelieveable.
stay in mass. god damn chowda's! litter in your own state.
Semper Fi

United States

#27 Jun 22, 2007
IT ISN'T JUST THE PD YOUR DISCUSSING THAT HAS PROBLEMS! TRY LITTLETON PD, HAVERHILL PD AND MOST OF THE REST. LOOK AT THE MURRAY CASE WHERE SHE DISAPPEARED WHEN IT WAS SNOWING AND THERE WERE STILL TRACKS FOR THE POLICE TO FOLLOW BUT SHE HAS BEEN MISSING FOR 3 YRS.
THERE IS A DIRTY CIRCLE OF PEOPLE IN OUR GOVERMENT UP HERE IN THE NORTH NEVER MIND CONNETICUT!!!!! THIS PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE ALL OVER. IF A CASE CAN BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET AND SATISFIES OVER 50% OF THE PEOPLE THE INVESTIGATORS AND THIER BOSSES (OUR GOVERMENT) MEANING WE THE PEOPLE IS TOTALLY FORGOTTEN. PROTECT YOURSELVES CAUSE THE POLICE WILL JUST MAKE THINGS WORSE FOR YOU IF YOU INVOLVE THEM. THATS MY OPINION IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT PICK IT APART.
MY OPINION OF LINCOLN PD OR MOST PD'S UP HERE IN THE NORTH ISN'T GOOD FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN THEM AND OTHERS IN GOVERMENT DO. BEWARE SOME ARE DIRTY!!
Charles Duffy

Southborough, MA

#28 Aug 4, 2008
Why did I get a call to wire the world trade Centers from Boston a month before the Jet Plane crap on 9/11.

This was the phone call: We need you down in NY.

I said Where? He said the trade centers.

I said when,, He said tomorrow. I said you need to pay me.
Charles Duffy

Southborough, MA

#29 Aug 4, 2008
I put my name out here. Contact me if you like.
I get a call to work at the World Trade Center two months before 911. They needed a wire specialist.
I live in Boston. So why would they call me?
I'm good at what I do.
It only took five days to wire the buildings.
Both of them
Charles Duffy

Southborough, MA

#30 Aug 4, 2008
Eric , You are on drugs. You could not figure out a LCC 120 relay or a reverse diode matrix on a variable switching power supply.

Your thoughts and statements are those of a memory battery on a Old Dos based laptop.

Your mind is less the than a 10 gig with no added memory.

Again, three word sentences show how stupid you really are.
Charles Duffy

Pinehurst, MA

#31 Aug 31, 2008
Unknown wrote:
In reference to the story from "yes",
I am sure the police officers were doing there job, and your just a drunk who likes to assault police officers.
These cops are real bad. Worse than the Wenham Police.

There is something going on in the north country of NH.. Resorts and ski areas like Europe have always been a haven to hide illegal cash.

This is why the police act the way they do.

It's called investor relations.
Dartmouth Grad

Belfast, ME

#32 Sep 5, 2008
Dartmouth Grad Raised In Lincoln, NH
Hello,
After viewing all of these ridiculous posts, I must say that even those who feel they are "superior" to Lincoln residents are poorly educated (yes, you, SMALL TOWN FROM MEDFORD, YES from Somerville, and CHARLES DUFFY- why you need to brag about such BULL in NYC, I will never know, and personally, really don't care- GET A LIFE- you need to go to Lin-Wood High to learn how to write even if you can wire a stupid building) and must be speaking of some other town (perhaps somewhere in Mass?)... First of all, the townspeople are extremely well educated and the school system is very highly rated. Recent graduates currently attend Vassar, Connecticut College, Penn State, Yale, UNH, just to name a few. Yes, it is a very small town, we do know when Jim Avery gets a parking ticket, HOWEVER, YES from Somerville, we also know when someone is assaulted- as assault in Lincoln, NH is just like a murder in Somerville, MA- EVERYONE knows about it. I have not heard of the threatening assault you claim, nor have I ever heard of one of our police officers ignoring a complaint like that. Our police officers are, no doubt, PRESENT everywhere, however, they are not second rate or perform "questionable" activities... Sure, if you have had too much to drink, you WILL get a DWI- and it may suck for all of you drunks out there, but our town KNOWS how dangerous it is, so we don't do it! I am a woman and have NEVER questioned walking down the street after dark- I don't lock my car (except when tourists from MASS are prominent) or my house. Our town is SAFE because of our POLICE DEPARTMENT and TOWNSPEOPLE, NOT because of tourists and out-of-towners who continually (and unmercifully) BASH our police department AND townspeople with no truth or substinence. We may live in a small town with one grocery store and two stop lights, but at least we can look out our windows each morning to a gorgeous view of the White Mountains and go to the coffee shop and greet each person BY NAME. If there is something so incredibly wrong with that, then please STAY HOME and OUT OF OUR TOWN. Do not attempt to criticize us because of your anger that you got a speeding ticket for LEGITIMATELY SPEEDING in our town or a DWI for being intoxicated behind the wheel- YOU DESERVE IT!
When you have some respect, please, come visit us again, we would love to show you a quality place to raise your kids.

“real news for real people”

Since: Feb 08

bristol

#33 Dec 17, 2008
eric wrote:
charles, dont do drugs.
what does it matter if charles does drugs
Duffy

Peabody, MA

#34 Mar 2, 2009
Why did--- I get a call to wire the world trade center three weeks prior to it's collapse?

I asked where is the job?

He said the world trade center.

I said How long? He said a couple of weeks.

I risk my life explaining this.
Duffy

Peabody, MA

#35 Mar 2, 2009
They called me because they knew I would be honest with the riser feeds and cross connectivity that need to take place.

Using telecom cable pairs to set of relays. Ya, how much?

They knew I was 1a2 key expert on making it good.

I declined.

Now after the 911 event I truly know what they wanted and expected of me.

The best part is that I would helped them but he could not promise my accommodations in the city.
cops suck

Laconia, NH

#36 Apr 1, 2009
Angry wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please I'm sure you were arrested just because you were riding your skateboard down Main St. My son has done that on a daily basis i good weather for the past few years and has never had a problem with any of the police officers. And I have another son who has had some difficult times and had to deal with the Police in both Lincoln & Woodstock, and in no way was he ever mistreated. But then again he has been brought up to be respectful.Why are the police always the bad guys when you are doing something wrong and you get caught? Try taking responsibility for your own behavior.
i think some one is the wife of a cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Financial Problems at the Mountain? (Aug '13) Fri pto 179
Blue Moon Forced out by Sununu? Fri Waterville Mike 29
Golfcourse sale Jul 1 pto 7
happy birthday beagle Jun 30 Det Columbo 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jun 22 Hudsvegasman 30
The Valley Inn Selling to The Hockey Academy? Jun 15 Jan 6
News Police Officer Bruce McKay Laid To Rest (Jun '07) Jun 10 Freebird USA 62
More from around the web

Lincoln People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lincoln Mortgages