Blue

Portland, ME

#1 Mar 22, 2007
I heard a story recently regarding a murder some years ago in the White Mountain area of New Hampshire, though I have not been able to find anything about it in old newspapers or on line.

It was the suppose murder of a state troopers daughter in the late 70's or early 80's.

Anyone ever hear of this crime?
bamman

Madison, NH

#2 Apr 13, 2008
yes I remember hearing about it it was a state troopers daughter that was murdered the trooper lives around here still ..they never caught the killer
paul

Beaumont, TX

#3 Nov 1, 2009
the state troopers name was griddley, and he lived down on the road that goes up to mirror lake past woodstock,and it happened in the mid seventies, i remember him good he use to drive a station wagon around with a german sheppeard in it, it was a state police car, he use to park alot in north woodstock at night, in gas station parking lot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawyer: Evidence Obtained Illegally At Immigrat... 8 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
News Three Children Among 25 Undocumented Immigrants... Dec 9 happy holidaze 25
GONE from Valley: ice cream shop, coffee.... Nov 27 DanielleA 2
News Eight Arrested During Latest Immigration Checkp... Oct '17 spytheweb 1
MR conspiracy theory Sep '17 Det Columbo 9
News Customs and Border Protection sets up another i... Sep '17 Wildchild 1
News Border Patrol checkpoint in New Hampshire nets ... Sep '17 spud 3

Lincoln Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance